Old Habits Never Die

Tucker woke up to Caboose and Washington arguing about the weapon choices.

"Caboose, your weapon's okay."

"It's too big! It's like giant!"

"That's because you have the strength to use it!"

"Well your weapon wasn't so big!"

"That's because I'm not as strong."

"What the fuck is going on?" Tucker asked as he put his glasses on.

"Caboose isn't happy with the weapon that was specially made for him."

"Where's mine?"

"Oh... well... they thought your sword was enough."

"So you mean to tell me everyone got super cool new weapons, and I'm stuck with my old key-sword?"

"Yes."

"What the fuck! That's so screwed up!"

"Hey blue guys!" Grif said from his bed.
"Shut the fuck up! Some people are trying to sleep!"

"Grif, wake up."

"No, it's 12:39, and since I'm off red team, I can do anything I want."

"Grif, get the fuck up, we have things to do." Tucker said.

"Uh..." He paused." Yeah, let's do whatever it is."

"Um... ok." Tucker replied. Wash walked out into the hall with The team. Wash took them to a training room, Team CSCS was already there, and so was team JNPR.

Nora ran up and took Caboose, the two had an odd connection. Grif was snagged by Simmons, and Tucker ran over to Pyrrha. The huntress, Glynda, walked in.

"I need Washington and Carolina." she said. Wash and Carolina walked over.

"You two are the leaders, but you have previous combat training. I'll be helping you personally, come with me." She turned and walked out, and Carolina and Wash followed.

They arrived at a dueling chamber.

"Carolina first, I want to get a feel of your strength in combat."

"Prepared to be surprised."

"Bravado is not an honorable trait to have agent Carolina." Glynda said. she drew her weapon, a horse whip. Carolina drew Morte Nemici.

"Attack when ready." Glynda said. Carolina let her instincts take over. She took the hammer, and hit the ground behind her, launching her at Glynda. Glynda simply chuckled, and waved her whip, shooting purple energy. it pushed Carolina back, hitting the back of the arena with a huge thud. she assessed the situation for a split second, then ran. she found herself using the Lightning speed she had with her equipment. that was obviously her semblance, Speed. Glynda jumped up, and floated over Carolina.

"Well?" She said. Carolina looked down, and then jumped, smashing the head of Morte Nemici straight into the ground, she was shot straight up, and then was eye level with Glynda.

"Well you loose." Carolina said, she hit Glynda with the hammer, and she fell to the ground, making a crater in the ground. Carolina fell to the ground, landing gracefully. {Right here, it helps to think of the first line of Carolina's theme, vocalized, (Morte Ai Nostri Nemici, that's the line I speak of) and have it end on a nasty, suspenseful dissonant chord. so Nemi-➡️ci⬅️ would be very nasty}

Glynda shot up, glowing.

"Not everything is quick and easy, Agent Carolina. You should always prepare for failure." she launched a barrage of a barrage of energy at Carolina, and she couldn't dodge. The energy hit her hard, and she was thrown into the wall, making a crater. She got up weakly, and eyed Glynda evilly. "That's enough agent Carolina, you have... decent fighting skills. You need to work more with your weapon, and aura."

"Right." Carolina said angrily. This was the first time since Tex that anybody had beat her, and she wasn't happy about it.
She didn't stay to see Wash, she left quickly.

She had to train.

She had to be better than Glynda Goodwitch.

----------------->
(Already making enemies! Lol)