Sacrifices Made

Ruby, Yang, and Weiss were speechless.

"H-h-how...??" Weiss stuttered.

"I was a spy, like Mercury and Emerald. But I was sent to gather more... Fragile intelligence. My ruse has fooled you all, even Sun. You all are so gullible!" Neptune laughed.

"But... We trusted you..." Ruby said in a pained way.

"That was the plan! Too bad you ruined it by taking away my superiors. Looks like I'm in charge now!" Neptune laughed and pulled out his spear. "You are so going down, no one can find out my secret!"

Ruby drew Crescent Rose, and Yang cocked her Ember Celica. Weiss just stood, frozen. The red haired guy ran into the wall and erupted into a cloud of Ravens. Neptune charged his spear and electricity arced from it. He lowered his goggles to cover his eyes and popped his neck.

Yang charged first with her fiery gauntlets first, landing a hit before being shocked and thrown into the wall, incapacitated.

Ruby ran to Yang, then Wiess.

"Get help!" She said.

Weiss stood there, still frozen, then she snapped to consciousness.

"No, get Yang and get out of here."

Ruby's eyes got huge.

"Wha... No!"

"Yes, I'll stay behind. When I finish with Neptune, I'll detonate this station."

"Wei-"

"No, Ruby. I will do this. Get Yang out of here."

Ruby didn't move.

"GO!"

A tear fell down Ruby's face.

"ARE WE GONNA FIGHT OR NOT?" Neptune shouted. Ruby grabbed Yang and shot out in a cloud of rose petals.

"So it's just you... And me." Neptune smiled.

"Indeed it is."

"Then let's go, Snow Angel." Weiss drew her sword, and launched herself at Neptune.

•.•.•

Ruby ran outside with Yang and hopped on the last dropship.

The army had already been informed of Weiss' sacrifice, and where prepared to bombard the station if she failed.

Suddenly, flashes of white blasted throughout the station.

And then a huge explosion followed, consuming the giant station and the harbors.

It was wiped away.

And so was the threat of the White Fang and Torchwick's alliance.

It was finally over.