Getting Settled

Church and Carolina walked down to the dorms, where they were greeted by two girls, one clad in white, and the other in red and gold.

"Hello, I'm Wiess." The white girl said. "Nice to meet you."

"And I'm Pyrrha. Nice too me- you look familiar, do I know you?" Pyrrha looked intently at Carolina.

"I don't think so, I'm Carolina, I'm from a different realm."

"You two have similar voices." Wiess examined.

"Similar? They look alike! The two are practically twins!" Church agreed.

"Thats... odd." Pyrrha replied. a blonde headed boy walked by, he had body armor and a sword at his side.

"Hey Wiess, hey Pyrrha, hey... PYRRHA?!" He said.

"Jaune, this is Carolina." Pyrrha quickly explained.

"Is she your sister?" Jaune asked.

"No, actually. nice to meet you..."

"Jaune Arc, Team leader of team JPNR, at your service." he said with a goofy bow.

"I'm Church by the way." Church interjected, vying for attention, "Yeah, I exist too."

"Hello Church!" Pyrrha replied with a wide smile. Caboose walked up to the little group. He had blonde hair with bright blue eyes, and a goofy smile.

"Hey Church. we have to get to our drums, the girl with the cool cape said there was presents for us. I hope it is cookies. Or a new best friend."

"Im gonna assume that's partially wrong, who's 'The girl with the cape'?" Church questioned.

"Oh, that's Glynda." Wiess said. Caboose looked at Wiess.

"Who are you? Are you my best friend, are you with the Reds?"

"What? No I'm Wiess. I'm apart of team RWBY."

"And rubies are red, said Donut to me, and red is bad. OH MY GOSH ARE YOU A BAD GUY?"

"Caboose, RWBY is an acronym for there team, ours is CSCS, your on WCTG, Wash's team." Carolina explained."

"Oh..."

"Caboose, you better go, I think Tucker's eating your cookies."

"OH NO," Caboose ran away, "MY NAME IS MICHAEL J. CABOOSE, AND I HATE JUMPER."

"It's Tucker!" Church shouted.

"Um... what's his problem?" Pyrrha asked.

"What isn't?" Church asked jokingly

"He's eccentric." Carolina elaborated.

"We have to find our rooms, can you show us?"

"Yeah! Follow! ME!" Wiess shouted. she walked through the halls, and Church and Carolina followed. Wiess stopped in front of a room.

"Here you are! CSCS!" They walked in, and the saw Sarge and Simmons sitting on their beds. Simmons had brown hair, longer on top and shaved on the sides, with bright green eyes. His wrists and thighs were scarred, showing how stressed out he really was, and there were a few areas that were augmented with robotic parts.

Sarge had a gruff scarred, but surprisingly young looking face, with greying blonde hair cut to regulation. his arms were tattooed with images of red and blue forces etc, as well as several images of his shotgun.

"There you two are!" Simmons replied.

"Took your time." Sarge said.

"We were debriefing. I'm your team leader now." Carolina said.

"What?!" Sarge said.

"You would make a fine leader! Shall I prepare anything for you?" Simmons said.

"Shut up kiss ass." Church said.

"Is the blue on our team?" Sarge asked.

"We aren't in our realm anymore, red and blue don't exist here anymore." Church replied.

"You mean blue doesn't exist." Sarge argued.

"No, neither red nor blue exist." Church said as a rebuttal.

"I understand the words, but your not using them in a way I can understand."

"I. fucking. hate. you."

"I don't think his brain can comprehend that sentence." Simmons agreed. "Anyway, we have weapons here, this is for Sarge," he handed a box to sarge, "Carolina," he handed the box to Carolina, "Church, and me." they all stood with weapons holding boxes. Sarge opened his first, revealing a shotgun, upgraded with an ammo drum and a huge blade on the bottom. Carolina had a miniature gravity hammer, but under further examination did she discover that it could shift into her favored plasma rifle. Simmons had a maroon rocket launcher, with four barrels instead of two, and then he discovered it could transform into a red and white sword. Church's was the coolest, it had a regular sword hilt, but the blade was a collection of multi colored blade shards suspended by an unknown force, forming what seemed to be a powerful sword.

"They have names." Simmons said, "Simmonsizer. Yes! I told Lopez it was a cool name!"

"Grifsbane. Perfect!" Sarge shouted

"Morte Nemici." Carolina said.

"What's that mean?" Sarge asked

"Dead enemies in Italian." Simmons quickly answered.

"My swords name is... Fragmented Memories." Church said.

"Cool..." Simmons said. they looked outside and saw the sun setting.

"Alright guys, get some rest, we have a long day tomorrow."

"Alright." everyone piled into their beds and went to sleep, readying themselves for tomorrow, and the drama it will bring.