05 ~ break him like he broke me.

Start from the beginning

Giyu reminisced on every detail about (Y/N)

Giyu reminisced on every detail about (Y/N). To his surprise, he saw her luxurious, shiny (h/c) hair sway with the breezy air. (Y/N) always broke him out of his insanity trance that caused him to hurt himself more than he needed. He knew he had to talk and make it right.

He craved her.

He couldn't wait any longer to satisfy his craving.

He felt a spark of hope and determination when he saw her glossy (e/c) eyes and her blank expression that matches his coming closer to him. That spark was gone within seconds when her eyes darted right past him instead of focusing on his, per usual.

What made it worse was when she walked right past him as if he was nonexistent.

Now, Giyu knew just had bad (Y/N) was hurting.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) was on her way to see Ubuyashiki.

"Hello, my child," (Y/N) bows as he finishes his sentence. "I need you to go up the mountains. I sent a ton of demon slayers there and none are making it back. They're all reported dead."

"I'll be on my way than!" she flashed her natural charming smile and walks away to the entrance or in this case, exit.

(Y/N) made her way to the mountains and searched the scene. She indeed found tons of lower ranked demon slayers, killed and deformed. She finds a boy with a boar hat who was very impulsive.. and loud.

He was struggling to kill a demon that looked like a mutantized spider.

"I was hoping for something exciting."

(Y/N) sulks and sighs at the easy task infront of her. She toys with the demon out of boredom but slices its head off in seconds.

"WHAT?!" the kid with the boar hat screamed. "WHY DON'T YOU FIGHT THE GREAT INOSUKE IF YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GOOD!"

"Inosuke is his name, huh?"