Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    That day, when Ruan Tian was in class, he frequently deserted and looked out the window.

    For the first time, she felt that the sky was so blue, why didn't she look up and take a good look before.

    The deep inferiority complex hidden under the shy or taciturn appearance from others stirred her heart.

    Ruan Tian knew that there was a little beast living in her heart. This little beast had been locked up by her all the year round, locked up by her pride, pressed down by the heavy courage on her shoulders, and never escaped.

    Her mind was always thinking about the racing scene she saw at the dormitory aunt in the morning.

    Ruan Tian felt that the little beast in his heart could hardly be contained.

    The teacher on the stage is speaking with great enthusiasm, and it is impossible to pay attention to every student.

    However, Su Qing is Ruan Tian's deskmate. He knows exactly what happened to Ruan Tian, ​​besides, he didn't sleep today.

    This is the ninth time Ruan Tian looks out of the window in this class.

    Su Qing followed and looked out of the window several times. There was nothing outside the window, no birds flew by, and no planes flew by. There was nothing novel. He couldn't understand what Ruan Tian was looking at?

    "There's nothing to see outside the window, what are you looking at?"

    Su Qing couldn't hold back anymore, he pushed Ruan Tian with his elbow, leaned closer, lowered his voice, and asked.

    Ruan Tian had a small face, lowered her head, and her thick bangs hung on her forehead. She withdrew her hand, not wanting to have any physical contact with Su Qing at all.

    "Look at the sky."

    Su Qing really doesn't understand Ruan Tian's brain circuit, what's so beautiful about the sky, isn't it so blue every day?

    Ruan Tian didn't look outside, opened the book, and seemed to be listening carefully.

    But only she knew that she was not listening at all.

    This class was a Chinese class. After class, the Chinese teacher called Ruan Tian out, and they chatted about the upcoming composition competition in the aisle outside.

    "Ruan Tian, ​​this time is the New Century Composition Contest. If you win the prize, you can get a lot of manuscript fees, and you can also publish it on the composition essay. You should prepare well. Let's help. I plan to report your name." The

    Chinese teacher smiled . Said very gently.

    She likes Ruan Tian very much. This little girl writes excellent compositions, has her own unique ideas, and uses various skills maturely. She is sure to win prizes in the composition competition.

    Ruan Tian nodded, "Teacher, I understand, thank you teacher." The

    Chinese teacher patted Ruan Tian on the shoulder, seeing Ruan Tian's well-behaved and sensible appearance, couldn't help but talk too much.

    "Your family is in a difficult situation. Participating in such competitions can help you a little bit in life."

    Ruan Tian lowered his head even lower. When he was a teenager, he was always the most sensitive.

    "Thank you, teacher." The

    Chinese teacher left, and Ruan Tian returned to the classroom.

    She originally wanted to brush the questions and read the book, but sitting on the chair, she couldn't read the book, and couldn't read the questions. She took a deep breath, followed Su Qing's usual appearance and lay down on the table, closing her eyes.