Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Su You was wearing an orange-red swimsuit, which was very clear in the azure blue sea. Su Qing felt relieved when he traced the orange-red swimsuit.

    It was just that he felt that someone was still shaking in the direction of his sister, and he was a little uncertain.

    "Is there someone over there with my sister?" he asked the lifeguard.

    The black-faced boy glanced in that direction, grinned his mouth, and his white teeth were dazzling, "The corals here are beautiful, and there are many people who come to snorkel every day. They should be tourists like you."

    Su Qing thought Thinking about it, he was sitting on the wooden porch above the water, with his hands propped up at will, the blue sky and clear water, no wonder his sister wanted to come here for vacation.

    This day is really leisurely and happy.

    Under the water, Su You went to hold her brother's hand, her brother was probably taken aback for a moment, and flinched back.

    ? ? ? My brother, why did you suddenly become hypocritical?

    Su You pulled again, but her brother was still hiding, now she couldn't understand, pinched his arm hard, and pointed towards the coral hole in front.

    Probably because her brother was stunned by her, so he became honest and let Su You drag him forward.

    How good it is to be so honest early! Hypocritical!

    There is a naturally formed hole under the coral group, which can let two people pass through together, it is very beautiful, Su You dragged her brother to drill in.

    Beside her were swarms of colorful small fish. Su You was wearing an orange-red swimsuit and shuttled among them. Her long hair was swaying in the water and mixed with it, like seaweed. Under the sunlight, her legs became whiter.

    Su You was very happy, because Fu Shisui's irritability was also washed away with the water. That kind of unlucky man should not leave a trace in her heart!

    After swimming through the coral cave, she began to swim upstream. At this moment, her chest felt a little stuffy, and she had to take a breath. She also let go of her brother's hand.

    Facts have proved that she was happy too early. When she kicked her legs upstream, Su You's calf twitched without warning, and she couldn't move for a moment. Her right leg was stretched and her whole body began to fall.

    Su You felt that she was really unlucky, and she was really ruthless. She even wondered whether if she didn't follow the plot in the book, would she be unlucky if she was in the same area as Fu Shisui?

    Fortunately, her brother was right behind, and her brother loved her the most. Su You opened his hands and tried his best to endure the throbbing pain in his calf, and turned over to face her brother.

    As a result, her brother happened to have his back to her, and he didn't see her situation at all.

    my brother! ! There's nothing to see there, what are you looking at when you turn your back? ! ! Really amazing! !

    Su You is in a hurry, brother, turn around and look at me! ! !

    In the end, her brother just didn't turn his head, Su You was speechless, so she had to save herself, she tried her best to go up with both hands.

    However, she couldn't swim, because of the lack of oxygen, she began to feel uncomfortable.

    The weather in Madai was hot, and the sea was warm, but at this moment, Su You felt cold, her chest was about to explode, and the fear of drowning gripped her heart tightly. She couldn't escape, and kept sinking and falling.