Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Seeing all the suits, dresses, and this slow, emotional song, Qin Sheng seriously doubted whether he had gone to the wrong place.

    But before he came back to his senses, a young man in a suit walked towards him and put his arm around his shoulders.

    "What's your name? I haven't seen you in the company before, why do you dress up like this? Didn't you say you should be more serious?"

    Qin Sheng: "?????" The

    other party was still babbling.

    "You can't do it like this. In this way, I brought a replacement set. You can change it. We are all colleagues on the 18th line. I will help you this time. I can't let you ruin everyone's today. hard work."

    Qin Sheng: "???????"

    Seeing Qin Sheng's bewildered expression, the other party shook his head, as if you were really hopeless, how could you behave yourself in front of the boss like this.

    To be honest, being so dazed might affect their entire performance this time.

    For the sake of everyone, this person must be brought to be remodeled, otherwise it will spoil the atmosphere too much.

    "Let's go."

    Qin Sheng finally had a chance to speak, he tried to pull his arm out with a cold face, but he couldn't pull it out.

    "Who are you?"

    "I'm your colleague. You have strong hands. Fortunately, I practice boxing."

    Qin Sheng: "????"

    Where the hell did my colleague come here today? !

    But he didn't have a chance to say anything, and was directly dragged into the moonlight private room by the other party, and lost another suit.

    "Hurry up and change, or you won't come out here."

    Seeing that the other party might be about to lock the door, Qin Sheng had a mouthful of anger on his stern face, and forced himself to change his clothes.

    He is tall, five or six centimeters taller than the one who practiced boxing just now.

    Therefore, these trousers look like cropped trousers on the body, and the sleeves are cropped sleeves.

    Qin Sheng couldn't help seeing people like this.

    As a result, when the other party came in, he was very satisfied to see Qin Sheng like this.

    "Although it doesn't fit well, being in the crowd is no more conspicuous than just now, let's go and come out."

    Qin Sheng: "..."

    He was pulled out expressionlessly.

    "You follow me today. I'll sit on the sofa over there and watch them dance. You come with me. The important thing is, don't make trouble."

    Qin Sheng couldn't bear it anymore, and stared at Su You and Fu Shisui at the bar, very cruel.

    "Hey, what are you doing staring at our boss and the prospective proprietress? Don't think about it. Whether it's the boss or the proprietress, you have no chance. The boss is not gay. As for the proprietress, she hasn't even liked the boss yet. I'll like you for the 18th line!"

    "I'm Qin Sheng."

    Qin Sheng couldn't bear it anymore and lowered his voice.

    As a result, a slightly lighter music happened to be changed at this moment, and a brisk waltz danced on the dance floor.