Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    The assistant hurriedly followed Su Qing. Seeing that President Su was about to kick open the door of the principal's office, he rushed over and knocked on the door.

    Su Qing frowned, and glanced at the assistant next to him.

    The assistant felt the anger of his boss, and hurriedly murmured, "Boss, your sister is still studying here!"

    Su Qing pursed his lips before suppressing the anger in his heart.

    That's right, he needs to be calmer, he needs to be more civilized, and his fire pressure must be suppressed.

    He couldn't let his sister be gossiped at school because of his violent temper.

    Phew~~

    "Come in." The headmaster's voice came from inside, still full of anger.

    But he obviously didn't expect that Su Qing would come in person, and he came so early, and he was training two students who were unconscious.

    A little embarrassing.

    "Mr. Su." The principal quickly adjusted his mood, and said with a smile, elegant and refined, very elegant like the principal of a famous university.

    Su Qing endured and endured, nodded, and greeted the principal politely.

    "I'm here today to help my sister deal with defamatory posts." After finishing

    speaking, he turned his gaze frequently to the two crying faces beside him, whose faces were full of snot and tears, and their hair had been plucked a lot, and their faces were covered with scratches. schoolgirl.

    He guessed for a while, then couldn't hold back, and collapsed when he opened his mouth.

    "Which idiot is Wang Cuihua?"

    Su Qing walked in front of the two girls, condescending, with disgusted eyes.

    In his place, there is no such thing as scolding girls or anything, whoever bullies his sister, that's when his brother stands up for her!

    Otherwise, why the hell did he give birth to him earlier, not just for this moment? !

    Wang Cuihua lowered her head, trembling, not daring to speak.

    Li Xiaohua was crying, she was wronged, she just said something, Wang Cuihua did it all, and now she has beaten herself to a disfigurement, and let her take the blame together, she turned her head, stretched out her finger and pointed to the side .

    "She is Wang Cuihua! She did it all!"

    Su Qing's ferocious and fiery gaze fixed on Wang Cuihua unchanged, as if he wanted to nail Wang Cuihua to the stake of shame.

    No matter how jealous and dissatisfied Wang Cuihua is with Su You, she is still a sophomore female student and cannot stand Su Qing's gaze.

    She burst into tears, "I'm sorry, I, I was wrong, Su, Su You's brother, I am willing to apologize to Su You."

    Su Qing snorted, bent slightly, and his handsome face was 20 centimeters in front of her. place.

    But at this moment, Wang Cuihua didn't have the mind to think about whether the man in front of her was handsome or not, she just felt scared.

    "Do you think I look like someone who would accept an apology? Huh?"

    Su Qing kept a straight face, not hiding his violent temper at all.