Chapter 39

Chapter 39 (Minor Repair Details

    In order to determine something, Su You looked at the owner of the phone.

    "Senior, was this photo taken today?"

    The boy who was stared at by Su You was a little bit flustered.

    He felt a little embarrassed when the junior girl stared at him with such beautiful and bright eyes.

    "It was taken today."

    "That means Ruan Tian is at school today?"

    "That's right."

    "Then do you know how long she stays at school? When will she leave?"

    "This... I also I don't know, and I'm not from the racing club, but Goddess Ruan has a lot of personality, so she might leave at any time."

    Su Youxin was beating hard, as if she couldn't pry her brother's mouth away, but she accidentally found out The feeling of knowing my brother's big secret is incomparable.

    She has to check it out.

    A female racing driver, there is absolutely no chance to meet her, a female college student.

    If you miss this opportunity, who knows when you will meet it next time? !

    Zhou Yu also saw that photo, and he also recognized that the dog belonged to Su You's family.

    He couldn't help thinking, could it be Su You's friend, or Su You's brother's friend?

    "What are you talking about?"

    Fu Shisui's voice sounded faintly from behind everyone.

    Those boys quickly stood at attention and took a rest.

    Su You was thinking about something, without even looking at Fu Shisui, she sat down slowly in front of the table.

    His head was full of the cool and sassy Ruan Tian in the photo he saw just now, and he had no intention of studying any further.

    Lost an hour of study time VS to see my brother's secret friend?

    Su You immediately felt like going to see her brother's secret friend.

    If I miss this opportunity, I don’t know when I will get it. As for studying, I need to sleep an hour less at night and make up for it.

    "Su You."

    "Professor Fu!"

    Su You looked up, Fu Shisui lowered his head, and their eyes met.

    To be honest, Fu Shisui had never seen such a bright light burst out from the little girl's eyes, and he was in a complicated mood for a while.

    "What's the matter?"

    "I want to ask for an hour's leave, I have something urgent right now."

    Su You couldn't wait any longer, she closed the book and began to pack her schoolbag.

    An hour's delay in Su You's training camp is not a big problem, he can make up for her.

    However, he was more concerned about what she was going to do with this hour.

    Fu Shisui looked down at her without refusing. The students around him were all looking at him. Of course he wanted to give the little girl some face.

    "Thank you, Professor Fu, you are really a good person."

    Fu Shisui: "..."

    Suddenly he was issued a good person card and had to go out with him.