Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    After Su You returned to the villa, Su Qing asked the housekeeper for medicinal wine, and asked her to sit on the sofa, while he rubbed her feet and applied the medicine.

    "Brother, I have a cramp, not a sprained ankle..."

    "It's the same, take it seriously!"

    "Brother, I'll wipe it off for you later."

    "Then I don't need it, I have rough skin and thick flesh, so I'll get better soon. "

    ...But brother, don't you think such a red spot on my leg is ugly?" Su You couldn't bear it any longer.

    Su Qing supported her leg, looked at the red patch on her calf, and shook her head.

    "It's not ugly, my sister is the most beautiful, and this leg is now the same as the most beautiful carrot!"

    Su You looked at her brother who was looking at her leg like an old father without saying a word.

    Forget it, it's her own brother, forgive him, "Brother, let's take a break and go fishing in the sea. If we're lucky, we might see dolphins."

    Su Qing hummed, and his well-defined handsome face slightly lifted , "Go to sea in the afternoon."

    Su You wanted to resist, but on this point, Su Qing did not back down, and must let her rest enough. She was so angry that she was helpless, and she lay on the sofa to read a book.

    The book is the heavenly book she brought over, "Mechanics and Thermal Science", which should be studied as a freshman in the Department of Physics, but I didn't take the final exam this time.

    But she checked, and the courses to be taken next semester include "Electrodynamics" and "Quantum Mechanics".

    These two courses required a freshman foundation in mechanics, otherwise she would not be able to learn them, and the winter vacation was short, so there was not much time left for her.

    Fortunately, she has studied big things in college before, so she is not completely illiterate, but the emergency overcoming for more than a week before was just to deal with the exam questions, anyway, the question types in previous years are similar.

    But if she wanted to keep up with the progress next semester, she had to work hard on her own. This was the most direct way to completely change the fate of the original owner.

    Thinking that she was going to study physics all the way to the black, Su You scolded Fu Shisui eight hundred times again in her heart.

    At first, I thought that there would be no need to read books when I came to Madai, but it turned out that she was very foresight.

    Su Qing called the butler to order food and asked someone to deliver it later.

    As a result, as soon as the call was finished, Qin Sheng called.

    "Su Qing, bring your sister over to play at night, it's my birthday."

    After saying this, Qin Sheng turned his head and glanced at Song Xiaoxiao, who was looking at him with bright eyes, with a helpless tone.

    Song Xiaoxiao stuck out her tongue with a smile, and winked at Fu Shisui, who was sitting on the sofa beside her, lifting her chin.

    At this moment, everyone else was going to have fun, only Fu Shisui, who didn't go out after snorkeling.

    He was sitting on the sofa not far away, with one hand casually resting on the arm of the sofa, and a book in the other.

    Lazily, there was a sense of coldness all over his body.