Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    It’s September, and the maple forests by the river are gradually starting to turn red, clusters of clusters, dyed with beautiful colors under the light, full of the breath of fireworks in the world.

    Su family, Su Qing helped Su Qing carry the salute and went downstairs.

    He muttered in his mouth, "Youyou, are you sure, the guy surnamed Fu won't go to Z University to be your professor again?"

    Su You didn't know what his brother was fussing about all day long. have no choice.

    "Brother, he said he won't go!"

    Su Qing snorted, "He's smart."

    He moved his things and got into the car. After Su You got into the car, he remembered another thing.

    "Youyou, when my brother is away, don't be confused by him. I will never allow you to take you on a trip like summer vacation. Before you graduate, you can't !"

    Su You blushed a little, remembering that after that day, all Qin Sheng's people were arrested, and when her brother came to find her, Fu Shisui was kissing her.

    Her brother was furious at that moment, and roared with red eyes, so frightened that she almost bit her tongue.

    "Brother, don't think about it!"

    "I... Where did I think about it? Men nowadays are all malicious, especially old men like Fu Shisui who have been in society for several years."

    "Brother, You are older than him."

    "Yes, so I know myself and him."

    "..."

    Su Qing thought about preventing Fu Shisui from taking his sister on a trip during the summer vacation, and he didn't know the next few days Can a vacation be stopped?

    Anyway, as long as he knows about it, it is absolutely impossible.

    Su You was helpless, wanted to laugh again, and turned her head to look out the window.

    Her brother is such an invincible pet-sister madman, what can she do?

    Of course it is tolerance, tolerance, and tolerance!

    The phone vibrated, Su You looked down and opened it.

    It was from Fu Shisui.

    ——Will your brother leave when he sends you to school?

    This question is worth discussing.     Su You thought for a while, then turned to look at Su Qing, "Brother, do you want to go and see Sister

    Ruan's training today?"

    "What kind of training, I don't know."

confused.

    Su You's face turned hot, and he spoke nonsense as if nothing had happened.

    "Brother, it seems that Sister Ruan didn't tell you, so I'll tell you quietly, Sister Ruan is training at the base today. As her number one fan, you must go see it!"

    "You're right... Who said I was his number one fan..."

    Su Qing said the first half of the sentence, choked for a while, and muttered the second half.

    Su You laughed and thought, my brother, if you are not sister Ruan's number one fan, then who is?

    When he got to school, Su Qing helped Su You move his luggage into the dormitory.