Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Qin Sheng glanced at it, set the time, and left in a low-key manner just like when he came.

    For college students' physics academic competition, as long as the competition starts, there will be no break between each group and each group.

    There will be a halftime break only after each set of matches is completed.

    He came to observe the game with an invitation letter, and he also showed the invitation letter when he left, so the security guards let him out smoothly.

    The lights on the competition stage are bright, and there are cameras everywhere, allowing people watching the live broadcast to see the process and results of the experiment.

    For some experiments that take a certain amount of time to produce results, the competition team will show the completed experiments and directly display the final results.

    Physics is a boring and interesting subject, and it looks like the students who are standing on the stage to debate fiercely, they already understand the fun of physics.

    The captain of the big Z competition team stood up and first talked about the results of his group's project as the square, from the principle analysis, to the experimental steps, and the results, and explained them one by one.

    This kind of rehearsal has been carried out many times by their team before they came to the competition.

    Even though Senior Lu was a little nervous today, it didn't affect his performance.

    Su You looked nervously at the manuscript that belonged to her.

    The main explainer is the team leader of each team. However, when they are the pros, negats, and discussion parties, there will be a question and answer time.

    The other party will inevitably ask the other party difficult questions.

    At that time, it will be shared by team members.

    Fu Shisui looked away from the phone, frowned and looked around.

    Finally, the eyes fell on the bright lights above the arena.

    It was a lamp specially customized by the organizer for this competition. Like a stage lamp, it could clearly illuminate the below.

    But the body is also relatively large, after all, the arena is like a huge stage.

    Professor Chen was watching the debate on stage passionately, and wished that he would be a few decades younger and take their place in the competition.

    "Xiao Fu, what are you doing?"

    Fu Shisui still has trouble with his legs and feet, and when he gets up, he will move a little too much.

    Professor Chen didn't understand this, their big show time, oh no, it's the debate time, so what's Xiao Fu doing?

    "I have something to do, I want to go to the organizer."

    Fu Shisui looked back with serious, even cold eyes.

    Professor Chen was taken aback, and subconsciously became nervous.

    "What happened?"

    Of course, there are some things that cannot be discussed with Professor Chen too much.

    "It's not a big deal, I'll leave for a while."

    Fu Shisui's tone was gentle and firm, which made those who listened to him unconsciously relax.