Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    The speed of the van was very fast, and the momentum of rushing over was that it wanted to knock Su You into the air. (?′з(′ω'*)? Tang(灬? ε?灬) core (??????ω????)?????? the most (* ̄3 sweet?(??? ε???)∫?Feather( ?-_-?)ε?`*)Love(*≧з)(ε≦*)Whole(* ̄3)(ε ̄*)Li(ˊ?ˋ*)?

    So no matter how fast Fu Shisui was, he was still a little late.

    He pulled Su You into his arms in time, but the small part of the car's left headlight still hit him.

    Fu Shisui hugged Su You and was caught Bounced towards the sidewalk.

    His phalanx protruded, and he held Su You tightly, fell to the ground, and rolled a few times on the ground to buffer him. He

    didn't stop until he hit a tree planted on the sidewalk by the side of the road.

    He stopped He raised his head and looked at Su You in his arms for the first time.

    Su You was held in Fu Shisui's arms, almost clinging to his chest. Apart from being a little dazed, there was no serious problem.

    "Are you okay? Are you injured? Is there something uncomfortable?"

    Fu Shisui's low voice rang in her ears.

    Su You looked up at him in a daze, "I'm fine."

    Fu Shisui sat up and checked Su You's legs again. He was wearing shorts, and it was easy to get bruised if he fell on the ground.

    Sure enough, he saw that Su You's knees were scratched, and there were two obvious cracks on the snow-white skin.

    But apart from the cracked skin, Su You He was relieved

    that Xiaoyou was fine. The feeling of the rest of his life welled up in his heart, making his scalp numb.

    It was as if he had experienced something similar before, but he didn't protect her.

    Su You returned Overwhelmed, he turned his head and hurriedly looked for the van, but there was no sign of the van.

    She bit her lip and looked back at Fu Shisui.

    Just now she obviously felt the shock. It was because he hugged her that she was not sent flying out by the shock.

    Although it was summer vacation, there were still some people in the school. At this moment, the guards and the students who entered and left the school gathered around and gathered around.

    "How are you? Is there something wrong?"

    Su You's heart was pounding, a little flustered, even if it was just a bump on the left headlight of the car, the impact wasn't that big.

    But he still flew a certain distance while holding himself, rolled a few times on the ground, and hit a tree.

    She sat on the ground and looked up and down at Fu Shisui.

    He was wearing a white shirt, and a long cut was cut on his arm by the gravel on the ground. The blood dripped down, meandering on the ground, and soaked the white shirt on his side, like a bright red flower blooming, But it made her eyes turn red.

    "You're bleeding."

    Su You's voice trembled.

    She had never seen other people bleed, and there was still so much blood, she felt a little panicked.

    Fu Shisui just took a look, frowned, and comforted her.

    "It's okay, a small injury, does your leg hurt?"