Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Ten years ago, Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School.

    "Su Qing, the next class is English class, do you want to run away?"

    Fang Lu at the front desk suddenly turned his head and knocked on Su Qing's desk, with a little expectation in his tone.

    Su Qing was lying on the table to sleep, the summer wind wrapped in the hot and dry wind blowing in through the window next to him, making him very hot, and his heart was also a little hot.

    With his face facing the window, he lazily opened his eyes.

    Outside the window, next to the aisle railing, leaning against a girl, she lowered her head, holding a book in her hand, carrying a schoolbag on her back, thick bangs on her forehead, and her hair tied into a ponytail.

    With her head down and the light behind her back, she couldn't see clearly.

    Su Qing squinted his eyes for two seconds, then looked back lazily, not paying attention.

    "Don't run away, I want to sleep."

    "Su Qing, what's the matter with you, you always sleep lately, are you so sleepy?"

    Fang Lu was very strange, he didn't understand Su Qing.

    Su Qing yawned, "My younger sister has become obsessed with guzheng recently, and I play guzheng with her at night."

    Speaking of his younger sister, Su Qing's face was full of pride and joy.

    Fang Lu was speechless, but he knew about Su Qing, and loved that sister who was seven years younger unconditionally.

    He also often praised his sister for being cute, beautiful, cute, etc. Anyway, he had never seen her before, so he didn't know.

    Su Qing hid his sister so deeply that he didn't even show the photos.

    "Then I'm leaving, let's go play basketball!"

    Fang Lu rolled his eyes, got up and left.

    Su Qing ignored him and slept with his eyes closed. The sun just came in from the window and shone on his youthful but handsome face.

    When the little girl standing outside the window raised her head uneasily, she saw him like that.

    At that time, she was stunned and stared at him for a long time.

    Su Qing felt that someone was looking at him, frowned and opened his eyes.

    Then, he saw a pair of eyes that were hazy and clear like water mist, full of ignorance and bewilderment.

    It's a bit like a younger sister, the younger sister's eyes are like this, always looking at him in a daze, making him want to surrender with both hands, and she will give everything she wants.

    He squinted his eyes and raised his head. The little girl standing in the aisle immediately lowered her head, and her thick bangs covered her eyes again.

    Su Qing didn't think much, and continued to sleep in another direction.

    But it's strange, the pair of eyes I saw just now always appear in my sleep.

    He raised his head from the table and looked out. In the aisle, the girl who was standing there just now was gone.

    Su Qing supported his chin and thought about it for a while, but he didn't think of a clue, so he didn't think about it any more.