Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    This wine... is really completely different from the cocktails I drank before.

    Su You was dumbfounded after drinking, only felt the burning in the neck, and the indescribable bitterness in the mouth.

    Not good at all.

    The cocktails are still delicious, the wine is sweet and has a very refreshing taste.

    Baijiu is really bad.

    Su You blinked, still holding the cup in her hand, her face wrinkled into a ball.

    It's too bitter, too astringent, and unpalatable.

    "What kind of wine is this?"

    She looked at Senior Chen Hao who was pouring wine for her just now.

    Chen Hao's misty eyes towards the school girl, and his ruddy lips that were slightly pursed because of dissatisfaction, made his heart tremble.

    "That's right, it's white wine."

    "What brand is it? It's too bad to drink. I will never drink it again."

    Su You sat down and pressed her temples. When she sat down, she felt that the world was spinning , especially dizzy.

    She closed her eyes and frowned.

    Chen Hao honestly glanced at the wine bottle, "It seems to be Wuliangye."

    Su You felt her face was hot, she shook her head, and put her hands on her cheeks, "It's not good, next time... drink Moutai."

    She exhaled In one breath, half-closed his eyes, retracted his gaze, and prepared to eat hot meat.

    Fu Shisui looked at Su You and pressed the space between his eyebrows.

    A glass of wine, no, it's a drink in one gulp. Did he be too cruel to make her misunderstand herself to such an extent.

    Chen Hao looked at the junior girl covering her face with her hands in a daze, and was so cute!

    But the most important thing is, Xuemei's face turned red all of a sudden, is Xuemei really not drunk after a thousand cups?

    Chen Hao had deep doubts in his heart.

    It wasn't just him, except for Fu Shisui, everyone present had suspicious expressions on their faces.

    Zhou Yu had a good relationship with Su You, and sat next to her, but he was shy and hadn't spoken to him just now.

    Seeing that Su You's face turned red like a big apple after drinking, she couldn't help being surprised.

    The last time I went to the bar, it was true that Su You didn't react at all after drinking a cocktail.

    "Su You, are you okay?"

    Su You supported her face, turned to look at Zhou Yu, and smiled with crooked eyebrows.

    "It's okay, it's just... this wine is terrible."

    Thinking that the cocktail he drank at the bar last time had a lot of taste, he nodded.

    "You order, take your time."

    "Okay."

    Su You hummed, then turned her head back, glanced at the dishes on the table, and prepared to cook them herself.

    The others at the table saw that Su You seemed to be blushing a little, and there was nothing wrong with it, so they didn't think too much about it.