Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Su You is quite sure, she won't get a high score in the exam this time, that's for sure.

    However, there is absolutely no problem with low scores.

    Holding the little ten-year-old in her arms, she clicked on the result column with confidence.

    In fact, this is also the first time that Su Qing has seen his sister's college grades. After all, her sister's high school grades are very good, so there is no need to worry about it.

    Then when he got to college, he thought, with the abundant time in college, his sister didn't have to worry about her grades.

    Su Qing was looking forward to it.

    The result is clear at a glance, Su You quickly scanned it.

    Although the university still depends on the average score, if you meet a teacher who is as strict as Miejue Shitai, then no matter how good the final written score is, it will be useless.

    But she doesn't have to worry, because she has a long-term vision and foresight. Before the exam, she visited the teachers of various subjects and sincerely repented.

    The teachers at Z University did not exterminate the teacher. They promised that as long as she could pass the quiz this time, they would not intentionally block her.

    Coupled with teacher Ye Shu's targeted tutoring, he passed the exam without any problems.

    Su You and his party quickly looked over, nervousness was inevitable.

    Su Qing also looked nervously at each line, and then laughed loudly, "As expected of my sister! Pass all! This course is very high, with a score of 90!"

    Su You's eyes fell on the "Atomic Physics" course. It is the most worried about this door hanging.

    Because the visiting professor of this subject is Fu Shisui, he can also affect the final grade.

    Fortunately, she scored sixty-six, a particularly auspicious number.

    Those days of staying up all night were not in vain, Teacher Ye Shu is really great!

    Su You was quite satisfied to be able to pass the review test within more than a week.

    After this time, she should have nothing to do with Fu Shisui at all.

    She opened the post, and found that the building was taller again, and the six golden flowers of the physics department were chatting with each other below.

    "Su You hasn't posted back and forth until now, she must have no face, and she must die!"

    "Yeah, she hasn't come to a few classes in a semester, how can she pass!"

    "Even if she barely passed, she usually I'm sure she 's a duck, and she won't make it through in the end."

    "I think she was just bragging last time, and she probably wanted to express her love to Professor Fu in a different way."

    "Wait for her to apologize deeply to Professor Fu, that scene will definitely happen. It looks great!"

    Su You took a quick glance, but she wasn't angry at all, but Su Qing was so angry that she was about to reply with trembling hands.

    Su You grabbed his hand, "Brother, don't worry, just watch me."

    Su Qing thought to himself, how could my younger sister be as irritable as him, she sprayed one at a time, directly making people speechless!