Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Su You gave Xiao Zhu the ticket that Fu Shisui gave just now, and Xiao Zhu gave Su You the ticket in his hand.

    Su You gave the ticket to Zhou Yu again.

    Xiao Zhu walked up to Fu Shisui happily, and asked without fear of death, "Boss Fu, shall we go there together? The concert is about to start."

    Su You also looked at Fu Shisui, with a pair of His eyes were bright, but he looked rather cold when looking at him.

    Fu Shisui's chest felt tight at this glance, and he couldn't say a word, so he lifted his legs and walked away angrily.

    Before leaving, he turned his head to look at Zhou Yu.

    Zhou Yu noticed his gaze and raised his head to meet him. At that moment, he felt that Professor Fu's eyes were murderous.

    He blinked, Professor Fu had gone far away.

    "Zhou Yu, sit with my brother, I'll sit in the back." As soon as

    Fu Shisui left, the atmosphere here became lively again, Su You said.

    Before Zhou Yu said anything, Su Qing directly refused.

    "Youyou, I want to sit with you." Just because

    Zhou Yu can chase after his younger sister doesn't mean that Zhou Yu can directly get close to him as an older brother!

    Zhou Yu hasn't fully passed the inspection period yet!

    Su You glanced at her brother and thought, maybe her brother was shy under the eyes of everyone.

    "Well, that's alright!"

    As soon as he sat down, the atmosphere of the concert officially became lively, the music started, and the screams of agitation were all around his ears.

    Jiang Ge slowly came up from under the lifting platform, and the audience reached its peak for the first time today.

    It was the first time for Su You to watch a concert, and it was also the first time to see this idol that the original owner liked very much, so she became excited.

    Can't help waving the light stick in his hand.

    Yes, this was prepared by his brother, it's better than a support card with his name written on it.

    Before going on stage, Jiang Ge learned from the staff that the girl named Su You also came to his concert today.

    She is with her brother.

    At that time, Jiang Ge felt a little interesting when he heard it like this.

    Of those two tickets in Fu Shisui's hand, is one of them really free to occupy a seat?

    According to him, not necessarily.

    So, as soon as Jiang Ge came on stage, he looked straight at his VIP infield area.

    That was the closest place to the stage, and with his 5.2 eyesight, he could see it at a glance.

    Then, Jiang Ge saw Fu Shisui's face was ugly, and he was sitting in that perfect position, which was out of place next to him.

    Why this expression?

    He excitedly looked towards the position beside him, and was stunned for a moment.

    ? ? ? ? ?

    What the hell is going on? ? ?

    Fu Shisui bought two tickets specially, but it turned out to be with a man?