Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    After scanning the QR code, they successfully added friends, and the two walked to the science and engineering building side by side.

    With the purpose of studying hard, Su You continued to chat with Zhou Yu, "Do you usually go to the library or the classroom?"

    Zhou Yu took a peek at her, blushed again, and pushed the button on the bridge of his nose. glasses frames.

    "I usually go to the library, which has a more learning atmosphere."

    Su You liked him very much because of his gentleness and shyness, which reminded her of the delicate and beautiful boys in her paintings.

    Once the occupational disease broke out, it was always a little bit more friendly, she smiled.

    "The library can't communicate. If there is something I don't understand in the future, can I ask you to go to the classroom to discuss it?"

    Su You didn't think too much about it, but simply felt that it was easier to talk in the classroom. Roll eyes.

    But she didn't think deeply about it. When these words were spoken in college, there was a little bit of ambiguity.

    Zhou Yu blushed unbelievably, took another sneak peek at Su You, turned around quickly, looked ahead and nodded.

    "Okay." He paused, and then said with a blushing face, "If you're struggling to study, you can sit with me in the experimental class later."

    This is really what I wish for!

    Su You agreed quickly, fearing that he would go back on his word, "Okay, thank you, you are really a good person."

    Zhou Yu who was suddenly issued a good person card: "..."

    When he was about to turn his head to say something to Su You, Yu Yu He just saw the people behind him, stopped immediately, and became a little nervous.

    "Professor Fu."

    Su You turned around and saw Fu Shisui standing a few steps away from them at a glance, and rolled his eyes instantly.

    It's amazing that you can meet him everywhere!

    I don't know if it was caused by the inexplicable magnetic field caused by the plot in the book or because of her bad luck.

    Fu Shisui's gaze swept across Zhou Yu's body, pausing for a few seconds on that delicate and young face before moving away.

    "Go to the Science and Engineering Building?"

    Zhou Yu didn't expect Professor Fu to talk to him at all. He was nervous for a moment, and then thought of the rumors about Su You and Professor Fu. He couldn't help but glance at Su You again, but just happened to see Su You You rolled your eyes wide, looking impatient.

    "I'll go first, you guys talk slowly."

    Su You smiled at Zhou Yu, turned around and strode away without any regrets.

    Fu Shisui looked at the slender back of her leaving for a few seconds, then looked back at Zhou Yu again.

    "What did you talk to her just now?"

    Then Zhou Yu heard the aloof and godlike Professor Fu ask him this question.

    He suspected that he had heard it wrong, and was a little dazed, so he didn't speak for a while.

    Fu Shisui frowned, feeling that next time he came to class, he must assign enough homework to the students.

    This will prevent some vigorous male college students from having too much energy to do things that have nothing to do with learning.     As soon as Zhou Yu saw Professor Fu frowning