Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    "Youyou!!! Go back to the dormitory!!! No, turn on your phone and watch the school forum! You're on the headlines again!"

    Wen Jing's voice on the phone was very excited and filled with righteous indignation, "I don't know which bastard is online Spreading rumors, my old lady is really laughing to death! In their eyes, there is probably no normal social interaction, I can go to hell!"

    "..."

    Young lady, you and your name don't match at all.

    Su You felt a headache from hearing this, hung up the phone, and opened the school forum while going back to the dormitory.

    She didn't have to search carefully for the posts, she just saw the one on the top at a glance -

    "Female student of University Z is lazy, sells her body for a mere Apple mobile phone, and is taken care of by others. The school is taking this matter seriously! "

    Just looking at the title, Su You really didn't think it had anything to do with her.

    After all, what is an iPhone? Her brother can get her countless of them every minute.

    She continued to look down——Let me explain in detail why Su You, a sophomore girl from the Department of Physics, has become a plaything of the rich.

    "..."

    Su You felt speechless, but she wanted to see which rich man she became the plaything of a rich man, so she continued to look down.

    Then she saw the picture of her holding her brother's hand, looking up and smiling at each other.

    I saw the scene where her brother took the lunch box and picked out the meat in the bowl for her from time to time.

    I even saw her brother holding a ten-year-old man and a dog in suits waiting for her yesterday.

    ——Previously, Su You had boldly shown his love to Professor Fu, a visiting professor in the Department of Physics, in class.

    Su You: "..."

    So her brother has become a new ship?

    She then saw a photo of her brother running aggressively after ten years old.

    Of course, in the post, it became a scene where her brother ran to confront Fu Shisui in a rage.

    The note at the bottom of the photo reads: Shura field wins love.

    Su You laughed when she looked at it, and laughed when she was angry, but don't let her catch that it was some weird guy who posted this post!

    The relationship between brothers and sisters has been made up to such a dirty state!

    She was so angry that she hurried to the dormitory.

    Back in the dormitory, Su You saw Wen Jing sitting in front of the computer, typing with fingers flying like flying fingers.

    When she saw Su You, she immediately raised her head, "Youyou, this is so absurd, you must report it to the school so that the school can find out who spread the rumors!"

    Su You hummed, turned on the computer, and at the same time called her brother phone.

    Su Qing was in the car thinking about what to do for his sister tomorrow? My sister is studying so hard, let's do something to nourish my brain, um, emerald pumpkin, fish head soup, fried lettuce with almonds?