Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    But they didn't have any hope. Professor Fu is usually a high-ranking fairy, and rarely goes down to talk to them.

    The corner of Su You's mouth twitched, but she didn't want to pay attention, she had already packed her things.

    There is no class in the afternoon, and she is going to fight in the library. If Zhou Yu is with her, she will choose a classroom.

    "I only remember their two names."

    Unexpectedly, Fu Shisui answered very simply and directly, without looking at Su You, he lowered his head and sorted out the things on the desk.

    As the only classmate remembered, Zhou Yu was quite excited.

    He wanted to turn his head and say something to Su You, but Su You had already left with the book.

    She was the first student to walk out of the classroom, and she was also a student who had made troubles before, so of course she attracted some attention.

    Fu Shisui lowered his head and sorted it out.

    "Professor Fu, we can understand that you can remember Su You, so why did you remember Zhou Yu?"

    Some people saw that Professor Fu actually answered the question just now, and asked eagerly.

    Zhou Yu, who was about to get up and leave, was a little embarrassed, but sat down and waited for the answer.

    Fu Shisui smiled slightly, with an unclear expression, "I met by chance, it's a bit of fate."

    Wow! They also want such fate! ! ! ! ! !

    There are people below who are eager to try and want to tell Professor Fu their names!

    It was Wang Cuihua, who took the front row, who was quite entangled. She was considering changing her name again, otherwise she wouldn't be ashamed to tell Professor Fu what her name was!

    She thought, now that Su You has clearly attracted Professor Fu's attention, her posts must be sorted out quickly and evidence collected.

    In these two days, that man will definitely come to Su You again!

    Zhou Yu below: "...?????"

    Is that so? Then they are really destined!

    ...

    Su You and Zhou Yu chose a quiet classroom to read together.

    Zhou Yu couldn't help but look up at Su You, blushing the whole time.

    "Well, I'll go back and study this issue, and I'll discuss it with you tomorrow."

    Su You glanced at the time, her brother was almost here, and when she was about to say goodbye to Zhou Yu, she was startled when she saw his flushed face .

    "Zhou Yu, do you have a fever?"

    Zhou Yu was embarrassed, "No, I'm just a little hot."

    Su You flinched, there was no air conditioner in this classroom, and she was indeed young and hot.

    Su Qing took ten years old by the hand and was already waiting at the flower bed beside the school gate with an insulated box in his hand.

    One person and one dog are very conspicuous.

    Fu Shisui came out from the principal and saw it from a distance. He stared at the dog at Su Qing's feet for at least ten seconds.

    Su You had already sent a message to Su Qing before he came out, so Su Qing looked in the direction of the No. 1 teaching building.