Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Su You teased Xiao Shisui, and was amused by his brother, "My brother, why don't you talk about making a lion?"

    "It's not impossible, but it's a bit troublesome."

    "Brother, I was just joking... Besides, a mastiff is not like an earthen dog, and we must never forget the original intention of what we do."

    "Sister, you are right, it's my brother who wanted to go wrong."

    ...

    ...

    After that day, Su You didn't go to school for two days in a row, Just because the final exam is coming soon, there are basically no classes.

    She has been reviewing the homework like a bible at home, while sorting out the plot in the notebook.

    Because according to the plot in the book, the heroine's grandfather in the book will soon pass away, and Fu Shisui will go to the funeral at that time.

    In the plot, Su You went along regardless, and bullied the heroine with all kinds of tricks at the funeral. As a cannon fodder female supporting role, of course she was repaired.

    It's been just a few days, so she doesn't go there, she just reviews her homework at home, to be precise, she studies.

    At the age of ten, she sleeps obediently and cutely at her feet. It sleeps for more than ten hours a day, so cute.

    Time is so quiet...

    "Youyou, clean up and go out with brother." Su Qing knocked on the door cautiously, then opened the door and whispered.

    Recently, my sister is studying hard, so he won't bother her if he can keep her from disturbing her. However, he just came here because he was about to go out soon.

    Going out at this time?

    Su You immediately became alert, and looked towards the door, "Brother, where are you going?"

    Su Qing immediately pushed the door open, and the whole person squeezed in.

    "It's like this. I was thinking about it. I'll give you a blind date. There are many high-quality young people on my brother's side. Although they are not as good as your brother and me, they are all talented, beautiful, rich and powerful."

    No, I'm only nineteen, and I'm a straight killer, brother, are you sure I'm using a blind date?

    Su You ignored him, she lowered her head and continued to read, her beautiful eyes even rolled her eyes, "I won't go." It's

    better to study hard than fall in love, blind date will delay things.

    Su You tried her best to focus on the previous years' exercises in the book in her hand. She just needs to learn how to do the questions and not fail the subject.

    There was indeed such a thing in the book, but Su You in the book was all focused on Fu Shisui at the time, how could he go on a blind date organized by his brother?

    Impossible, impossible now.

    And Su Qing leaned against the table, thinking how to persuade his sister to go on a blind date?

    In fact, he had arranged this blind date a long time ago. In order to be able to meet naturally and not deliberately, that's why he chose it on today's occasion where everyone will be there.

    The purpose of arranging this blind date was to hope that my sister would stop chasing Fu Shisui and take a look at the young talents around her. Giving them a chance was also giving herself a chance.