Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Su You was still pretending to be dead, she just sat on the chair and didn't move.

    The students in the classroom looked around, wanting to see where the warrior was.

    The head of the department wanted to get angry when he saw that Su You didn't stand up to take the book, but because Fu Shisui didn't move, he had no choice but to take Su You for a while.

    So he looked at the visiting professor Fu Shisui behind the podium, but seeing the other person's expression was calm and calm, he turned his head to tell his assistant what to say.

    The assistant immediately took the book and walked towards the students sitting in the classroom.

    The classroom was quiet, and everyone felt a kind of expectation in their hearts. How to put it, that feeling is a bit like the sight of a prince looking for Cinderella with a shoe.

    Su You couldn't pretend to be dead, because Fu Shisui's assistant took the book and put it on Su You's desk, and her face burned red uncontrollably.

    The classroom was very quiet, and Su You could feel the gazes looking over at him.

    Alexander.

    "This...is not my book." She tried to struggle, "Someone is going to frame me." The

    assistant and everyone looked at her in disbelief.

    Su You felt deeply powerless.

    But even if you are powerless, so what, if you don't admit it, you have to deny it.

    After admitting it, what should Fu Shisui think of her?

    I'm afraid she thought she was a pervert who would do anything to chase him!

    This is not allowed! Absolutely not!

    Thinking of this, Su You's face became more righteous. She looked at the head of the department with a sincere expression, and the blush on her face gradually faded.

    "Teacher, someone really wanted to frame me on purpose, and I don't know when I offended someone."

    She said so convincingly that she almost patted her chest and said that there is always someone who wants to harm me!

    "Su You, the evidence is solid! Are you still arguing?! Professor Fu, don't worry, our school will discipline the students well."

    The dean of the department stared at Su You with a mustache, and in the blink of an eye, he was extremely respectful to Fu Shisui.

    Su You thought for a while, the person who needs to tie the bell to untie the bell, as long as she swears to Fu Shisui again and again that she really doesn't miss her, then it's not her fault. Anyway, she really didn't do it. Even a lie detector can't detect that her words are false. Moreover, this person usually doesn't talk much, so he probably wouldn't expose anything on the spot. After all, it doesn't look good to expose everyone's face.

    After such a self-comforting psychological construction, Su You looked at Fu Shisui.

    Meeting those deep, cold and hopeless eyes, she made herself look extremely sincere.

    "I really didn't do this, Professor Fu, don't worry."

    Next, according to Fu Shisui's personality, it should be that Fu Shisui was too lazy to talk to her, or frowned and looked at her with disgust. She can speak, and when the time comes, she will defend herself a few more times. Anyway, she just refuses to admit it to the end.