Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Su You! If you don't know how to chase after that Fu, I will... I won't give you pocket money anymore!"

The super handsome guy with thick brows stared at her, his eyes turned red, It's all about hating iron but not steel.

But he gritted his teeth and could only say "ruthless words" that had no actual threat such as not giving pocket money.

"Brother, I got it. For pocket money, I swear that I will never look at Fu Shisui again in the future. If I look at him, I will dig my eyes out!"

Su You sat on the bed, stunned for a moment, then her eyes were firm, and she looked very seriously. He held up three fingers and swears, and the other hand grabbed his sleeve.

"...Bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah! Give me a bang! What's wrong with just looking at him?! He's not made of gold, so he can't see it! Why can't I see my sister!?" The

handsome man glared at her again, with a tone of voice In a hurry, those thick eyebrows are almost tangled into a line.

"..."

My brother, isn't this what you asked me to do? !

The complaints in her heart were all complaints, but Su You honestly poohed three times, "Bah, bah, bah!" "Okay

, clean up, I'll take you home later." The

handsome guy was satisfied, and rubbed her hair , the handsome face turned cloudy, looking at her with doting eyes, then turned and went out.

As soon as he left, Su You threw off the quilt and got out of bed, and ran to the full-length mirror in the hotel room.

In the mirror, she was fair and beautiful, very good-looking, in short, she was the same as described in the book.

It's the kind of beauty that makes people seductive when she smiles and the corners of her eyes are raised.

Su You touched her face, thought for a while, and laughed, this book-wearing thing is really cheap.

She is much younger and more beautiful than before, she is nineteen years old this year, a good age!

She was staying up late to draw a draft, and the editor had been pressing for three days, so she had to work hard to catch up with the draft.

Who knew that she fell asleep in the middle of the night, and as soon as she fell asleep, she transmigrated into a book she was reading, and became the female supporting role in the novel of the same name.

This book is exactly the next manga adaptation (lei) article (wen) "My Lord, please be gentle" that she will draw.

The heroine Song Xiaoxiao is a sweet, lovely, innocent and kind-hearted little white flower who has just graduated. Because of family difficulties, her mother is seriously ill, and her father cheated on her mistress.

She had nowhere to go, so she approached the wealthy male protagonist Qin Sheng, willing to give him a child through surrogacy in exchange for the mother's high medical expenses.

The male protagonist Qin Sheng agreed, and fell in love with the female protagonist Song Xiaoxiao at first sight, and then the two deepened their relationship amid various conflicts, big and small, and lived happily ever after.

Su You is the most tragic cannon fodder female supporting role in this book.

He obviously has a good family background, and has a younger sister who controls his older brother, but he desperately pursues the male lead's best friend - the mysterious and handsome media tycoon Fu Shisui.