"Yeah same here. I know my subs have probably gotten on each other's nerves by now." Dawson added. "We'll see you later. And take it easy buddy."

Soon after taking their leave, I was left alone. It took me a few minutes to realize how bloody my clothes and knuckles were stained. I definitely needed a shower before heading to bed.

As I walked upstairs,I made sure to check on the boys. They were both sleeping soundly as Tyson laid at the foot of the bed on top of the blankets. I'm not sure why he decided to sleep on the bed,but nonetheless they all look cozy.

I took a long hot shower while finalizing my thought that Peter was officially gone. His rein of terror was over now. I felt a weight be lifted from my shoulders. Vincent and Noah are definitely safer now.

After showering and discarding my clothes, I made my way back to the bedroom. I climbed in behind Vincent and tried not to move around too much. I didn't want to wake or disturb either of them. I pondered over having to find a new place along with giving Birmingham a few days off and finalizing business deals at work. Although I got rid of the major pain in my ass, I still had workloads of work to complete.

~Vincent's Point of View~

Waking up I felt tight arms wrapped around my torso. Although it was super warm and cozy, I had to desperately used the bathroom. I wiggled from out of James' death grip and leaped over his body. For a second after landing on my tiptoes, I became confused on where we were. This definitely wasn't our bedroom. Then suddenly everything that happened last night struck me. Peter found us then attempted to kidnapped Noah and I. But without fail, James came in time to save us. He also beat the literal life out of Peter. I glanced back over my shoulder to see James now shuffling around as he began feeling the bed where I was laying. He jolted up suddenly and looked around the room quickly before setting his gaze on me. He let out a sigh of relief before he began speaking.

"What are you doing? Where are you going?" He asked in his deep morning voice. I was turned on for a second, but then halted my sexual thoughts when I began to answer his question.

"I had to use the bathroom." I said lowly.

James huffed then nodded. I knew he was giving me permission to go ahead and get back to my main objective. After using it, I came back out to James sitting on the edge of the bed while checking his phone. He then stood and sat his phone on the bedside table.

"Let go get breakfast started." He directed.

I eagerly followed after him while eyeing his muscular back and shoulders.

Once downstairs, we each had a cup of coffee. We each made due considering there wasn't any groceries.

"Is...is everything okay?" I asked timidly.

James had looked distracted and a bit more stern than usual.

"Yes. Everything's fine." He commented before finishing his coffee. "Now come here."

I slowly stepped closer to James. I was a bit uneasy since I couldn't read his face. He began looking over my arms and face. He then lightly lifted my shirt and checked my chest and torso.
"Turn around for me." He directed. I felt his fingertips graze all along my back. I knew he was most likely double checking my body for any markings. Just then, he spun me back around gently. "Does it hurt anywhere?" He asked one last time. At the moment my head was hurting just a bit. But only at a scale of 2 from 1 through 10.