Chapter 65

Brielle's POV

"Mommy, wake up." I feel Leon's little hands on my cheeks as he shakes me lightly waking me up from my sleep. Once I open my eyes I see Leon looking at me with glossy eyes.

"What's wrong Sweetie?" I sit up quickly taking him into my arms as I wipe the tears that had escaped his eyes.

"I-I had a bad dream and when you didn't wake up I thought you died like Greg." He says as he begins to cry more. Leon really hasn't shown any emotional reactions to Greg's death since when he first found out so hearing him say this hurts.

Greg played a big role in Leon's life and I know for a fact he looked up to Greg as a grandfather and now that he is gone I think it is really hitting him especially since we moved.

"Hey, how about we call auntie Ana and talk to her then I will give you a bath and then we will go have some breakfast." He slowly nods his head before getting off my lap and handing me my phone. I go into my contacts and click on Ana's name and she answers after the 4th ring.

"Hey Brie sorry I was in the shower, is everything alright?" Her voice came out worried.

"Yes Leon just wanted to talk to you."

"Yes oh my god put my baby on, I thought he forgot about me." She says in a joking tone which causes me to roll my eyes. I hand the phone over to Leon who takes it with a smile on his little face.

While Leon began talking to Ana about how his first day here was, I got up and went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Once I was done I went back into the room and went through both mine and Leon's suitcase to find an outfit for us for the day. I haven't unpacked yet but I planned on doing that later on today.

After a few minutes Leon gets off the phone and heads into the bathroom to get into the bathtub where I had a bath set up for him. I say goodbye to Ana before going into the bathroom to help him clean up.

"Is aunt Ana coming over today?" He asked as I washed his hair.

"No she is having a day with her family Sweetie, she hasn't seen them in awhile."

"I thought we were her family?" He asked while he tilted his head in confusion.

"We are but she has other family members too, like her mom and dad." He nods his head slowly before grabbing one of his toys to play with.

Once I'm done giving Leon his bath we both make our way into the room to get dress. I get Leon dress first before I set him on the bed as I go get dressed in the bathroom.

 I get Leon dress first before I set him on the bed as I go get dressed in the bathroom