Chapter 28

Brielle's POV

After a few minutes of Lorenzo comforting me with his kisses we then moved out to the dining room where everyone else was.

I'm surprised that me and Enzo even got out of the livingroom, the first few kisses were to comfort me but as time went on it started to be filled with lust and the sexual tension we have with each other.

"Are you ok Ellie?" Romeo asked as me and Enzo took a seat with him on my left and Romeo across from us, Rosa's on my right while Greysons across from her.

"Yeah, I think I'm just still trying to process the whole situation." He nods his head at me letting me know he understands and won't push me to talk.

I'm afraid to even blink because I don't know If I will be back at the mansion with those men and this right here is all a dream.

"How many?" Lorenzo asked directing his attention to Romeo.

"Everyone there, even... even Fiona." Romeo said trying his best to not show any emotion at the last words he said.

"Fuck."

Fiona meant alot to this family and it is clear by the look in Lorenzo's eyes, she was like a second mother to them and I'm pretty sure she was best friends with Isabella.

"Does Zio know about what happened?" Romeo asked pulling everyone's attention to him once again the rooms energy now turning tense.

(Uncle)

"No, not yet I have to call him." Lorenzo answered with no emotion on his face.

I can tell by the way his hands are in fist on his lap that he is really mad but is trying to keep it in.

"Well I have to go pick Milo up, and I will be back later tomorrow." With that Romeo leaves leaving just me, Lorenzo, Rosa and Greyson.

Rosa and Greyson are both looking at each other silently talking to each other.

They need to talk.

"Hey how about we go upstairs so you can take a shower and relax." I say while grabbing Lorenzo's hand hoping he will agree.

He looks over at me with a smirk before pulling me up by my hand and leading us upstairs.

I look back real quick to give Rosa a nod telling her this is a good time to talk to Greyson before it's to late.

Once we are upstairs Lorenzo leads us down the long hall way until we reach a room on the right.

He opens the door leading us into a huge room with the same grey and white design as the one I was in.

The room had a glass slideing door leading to a balcony, which has a beautiful view.

He has a giant walk in closet, along with a bathroom that was a his and her themed, with 2 sinks.

His bed was king size decorated with grey blankets and white sheets, the pillows were a mixture of grey and white.

As soon as we entered the room Lorenzo had me push against the wall with his body trapping me causing my breathing to increase.