Chapter 7

Brielle's POV

Waking up I'm greeted with the sunlight shining on me causing me to cover my eyes with my hand to block the brightness.

I didn't really sleep that well last night because it took a while for me to fall asleep.

I was up thinking about the gun shots and about how lucky I was that Rosa and Isabella got me back safely, and I couldn't help but worry about the guys.

In such a short period of time everyone here is starting to feel like family.

Even though I barely talk to Lorenzo but I still fill some what apart of this family thanks to Isabella and Rosa.

I get up out of bed and head to the bathroom to take a shower so that I can get dressed for the day.

As I get in the shower and the warm water helps relax my tense muscles I can't help but let my mind wander off to James.

He must have found out that I left I mean it has been a week. What is he thinking, is he searching for me? He's probably really mad so if he finds me I would definitely be dead.

The water from the shower turns cold causing me to come back to reality letting me know I have been in here for a while now.

Once I get out of the shower and I dry off I head to my closet and get dress. To be honest it is really hard to find something that I'm comfortable to wear in here because they all show alot of skin.

It doesn't help that I didn't do the shopping Rosa did and once I asked her why they all have to show that much skin, she just said 'You got a great body and you need to show it off.'

After I get dress I head to the bathroom to do my makeup which just consist of contour, mascara, and lip gloss. Today for my hair I just decide to leave it down in its own straight style.

I make my way downstairs into the kitchen to be greeted by Romeo and Rosa bickering over something.

"Good morning." I say while making my way over to sit next to Rosa on a bar stool.

"Good morning Ellie." Romeo greeted while passing me a cup of coffee which I thank him for.

Since living here for only a week I have grown close to Rosa and Romeo. Romeo has grown to be a brother figure to me and Rosa a best friend.

Rosa and Romeo also both have different nicknames for me Rosa calls me Brie while Romeo calls me Ellie which doesn't bother me at all I love the nicknames.

"What were you two arguing about?" I asked while taking a sip of my coffee.

"Romeo here thinks that the wedding next week should be outside."

Oh my god!

I forgot that the wedding is next week, how could I forget. I'm not even prepared Lorenzo hasn't even told me what exactly it is that he wants me to do at the wedding.