Chapter 6

Lorenzo's POV

FUCK!

The fucking Cartel and Bratva are here together and I only see Mario Costa, but not Nikolai and that is very unusual.

If he wanted to take me down he would be here even though his team is losing pretty badly.

Not only me, my father, Romeo and Greyson are fighting but other members of different mafias are here helping, Mario and Nikolai did not think this one through enough.

"What is the plan?" Romeo asked me over all the gun shots going off.

"Kill them all and capture Mario." If Mario is here I'm gonna take advantage of that and take him hostage for information.

I will carve it out of him if I have to.

As I'm shooting I look to my right to see Rosa getting Brielle out of here.

That's one less thing to worry about.

While everyone is shooting and bodies are dropping, we are finally getting to the last of the Cartel and Bratva.

I then see Mario trying to make his way to the exit.

"Grey cover me!" I shout to my bestfriend while making my way over to Mario.

"Where do you think your going?" I asked while blocking off his way to the exit.

"Vete a la mierda." He says while turning around to try to run only to be blocked off by Romeo and my father which meant his team is dead.

(Fuck off)

"Guess you lost." And with that I hit him on the back of his head with my gun knocking him out.

"Portalo alla base." I command some of my crew while making my way to my car and heading to the base myself.

(Bring him to the base)

They messed with me on the wrong night.

●●●

Once I arrived at the base I am glad to hear that Mario is already in the cell rooms tied up and ready for me.

So I make my way down to him to find Greyson and Romeo taking turns punching him.

"Where's dad?" I asked while making my way inside.

"He went back to the house with the girls." Romeo answered while stepping back with Greyson while I make my way to Mario.

"Now, let's talk."

"I have nothing to say to you De Luca."

Mario spits some blood that was in his mouth on my face.

"So I'm guessing we're doing this the hard way then." I make my way over to the table that supplies the things I use for torture.

"Fuck you."

"Your not his type." Romeo reply causing me to shake my head with a smirk on my face.

I know for a fact that Mario most likely won't tell me anything but that doesn't mean I'm gonna give the fucker an easy death.

"Let's start off easy." I say while picking up a sharp knife.