Chapter 29

Brielle's POV

Waking up to the sunlight gleaming in my eyes, and an arm around my waist.

Wait, an arm around my waist?

I turn my head a bit so that I could get a look at the person and when I see who it was images of last night pop into my head.

Oh my god.

I can't believe I actually let him do that to me. I mean I know there has been a lot of sexual tension between us but I didn't expect myself to give in that easy.

I guess I just liked the way he made me feel, after everything that happened at the mansion, but during that one moment with Lorenzo last night I was able to forget and let myself go.

I try to move a bit to losen his grip on me so that I can try to get out of his hold to go brush my teeth in my room, but I couldn't because he only tighten his grip.

I try again causing him to let out a groan and for me to stop in my tracks.

"Stop moving." His husky morning voice says causing a throbbing sensation to hit my core.

How am I already horny.

"Sorry." I whisper causing Lorenzo to open his eyes and give me a smirk before placing a small kiss on my neck.

That small kiss then turned into him turning me towards him to kiss me hard on the lips causing me to let out a moan along with a whimper.

He then pulls me to him until I was straddling his lap as his back was against the headboard of his bed.

He continues to kiss me but takes turns with my mouth and neck. He then moves his hand up my shirt to cup one of my breast while his free had was gripping my neck.

I then feel his erection against my thigh causing me to moan and start to grind on him a bit causing him to let out a groan and I then took a bold move by entering my tongue into his mouth.

Our tongues begin to fight for dominance, of course him winning the fight.

He then moves both of his hands to my waist taking control of the rhythm of my hips and the speed of the grinding.

I don't know how it's possible, but I feel myself getting wetter and him getting bigger.

"Fuck Brielle." He groans while placing a kiss on my throat.

"Enzo I-I need more."

Before he could even make a move someone knocks on the door causing my eyes to widen. The knock only causes Lorenzo to pick up the speed of my hips.

"Cugino." I hear Romeos voice call from the other side of the door causing me to slap Lorenzo's hands away from me.

(Cousin)

"Cockblock." Lorenzo groans causing me to let out a small giggle before getting off his lap.

"What is it?" Lorenzo asked while getting off the bed and fixing his hair before heading to the bathroom.

"Henry is here." Romeo answered from behind the door again.

"Tell him to give me a few minutes!"

"Alright." Romeo footsteps were heard leaving the hallway.

"Well I think I'm going to head to my room." I say while rebuttoning my shirt before standing up.

"You could take a shower with me, you know." Lorenzo said while walking towards me so that now he was standing infront of me and placing his hands on my waist causing me to place mine on his shoulders.