Chapter 31

Brielle's POV

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Lorenzo shouts causing everyone to jump except Greyson, which for some reason seems to make Lorenzo even more pissed.

Lorenzo let's go of my hand while moving his hands to his face rubbing them over it out of frustration.

"How long?" He ask taking a deep breath trying to calm himself.

"2 years." Rosa says while looking down at her legs.

"So let me get this straight you guys have been sneaking around behind my back for 2 fucking years." Lorenzo let's out a laugh before turning to Romeo.

"Did you know?"

"What! Of course I didn't." Romeo exclaims clearly a little hurt by his cousins accusation.

"Lorenzo we are both adults and we knew what we wanted, you have no say over this." Rosa said clearly getting pissed by every second that goes by.

"I don't care that you two fucked, I fucking hate that my sister and best friend kept it from me." He says before getting up and leaving.

"Well that could have been worse." Rosa said while leaning into Greysons touch.

"I'm going to check on him."

As I make my way upstairs I hear some commotion in Lorenzo's room causing me to pick up my pace.

Once I am in Lorenzo's room I see him throwing whatever is in his reach, before he could pick up the vase he was aiming for I pull his arm back causing him to turn in my direction.

"Brielle get out." He groans while walking over to his bed to sit down.

"No, and if I'm being honest you shouldn't even be mad over this I get that they lied to you but this is uncalled for Enzo." I make my way over to him taking a seat next to him.

"I'm not mad about that, it's just the icing on top of the cake." He says while grabbing my hand back.

"What else is it then?"

He looks at his door as if he is lost in his own mind. This is my first time seeing Lorenzo like This, he usually hides any sort of emotion when he is with me but right now I can see that he is struggling a bit with stress.

Lorenzo takes a deep breath before turning to look at me "Nothing you should worry about." He places a kiss to my forehead.

"Can I do anything to help?" I asked causing him to shake his head.

"You could spend the night in here with me again." He says with a smirk on his face before pulling me onto his lap causing me to let out a surprise gasp.

"Ok." He smiles at me before moving his lips to mine.

"I'll get you some clothes."

●●●

The next morning I woke up alone in Lorenzo's bed, with his spot cold which meant he left a while ago.

So I made my way to my room and went back to sleep for an hour because it was 9 in the morning and nobody else seemed to be up or at least in the house.

Mafia series: InnocenceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara