Chapter 40

Lorenzo's POV

After I dropped Brielle off back at the house I then made my way back to the warehouse breaking every speed limit possible.

The damn call I got that so rudely interrupted my plans with Brielle was about Nikolai.

He has officially taken over the German mafia, I mean I can't really be mad about that considering I'm the reason he is the leader now.

But once he took over he decided to make his first empression as leader by blowing up one of my clubs killing everyone inside.

Luckily my men got out in time but the innocent people who just went there to party were all killed.

Nikolai is playing dirty now, I mean he has always killed innocent people but never on my territory.

My men then arrived back at the warehouse in which a note was there addressed to me.

Nobody opened it so that leaves it up to me, there was only my name on the note not anyone else's.

So no one knows who its from, but I have a pretty good guess and if I'm right that means my warehouse is also not safe anymore.

As I pull into the driveway of the warehouse I am met with both Matteo and Samuel waiting for me at the entrance.

"Where's the note?" I asked while entering the warehouse.

"Right here boss." Samuel reaches into his jacket and pulls out a file that has a note attached to it.

Before I read the note I open the file, only to be met with pictures of Brielle pictures of her going shopping with Rosa and her getting out the house to train with Romeo even pictures where she went out with me.

I then move onto the note already having a bad feeling of what it says.

You see Enzo no matter how much you plan to kill me I'm always gonna have the upper hand here, now I do not want to hurt this pretty face so once she is in my hands I'm gonna take my time with her. She's good in bed right? I also have to thank you because if it wasn't for you killing Klaus I would have only been stuck with these Mexican morons so thank you for that my friend.
See you soon.
-Nikolai

I throw the file and note to the ground while I then make my way to the stairs.

"Call Romeo and tell him to bring Greyson and meet me in my office." I instruct while making my way up to my office.

I'm just glad I called Massimo when I did because I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

I am beyond piss that he has had someone following Brielle around like a lost puppy and that he threatened to rape her.

This has got to end here because if it doesn't this war will be a blood bath.

After a few more minutes of me walking around in my office thinking and throwing things everytime I remember that stupid fucking note and file.

Greyson and Romeo enter my office allowing me to finally sit down so we can talk.

"Is everything alright?" Romeo asked while looking around the train wreck of an office.

"No." I simply say causing him and Greyson to look at each other with furrow eyebrows and then at me.

"Nikolai has the German mafia on his side and he has been having someone follow Brielle everywhere she goes." I explained only pissing myself off even more which causes me to throw the scotch bottle at the wall.