Chapter 36

Brielle's POV

I stir awake from my sleep to the feeling of kisses being placed on my neck.

I slowly open my eyes to then see Lorenzo looking down at me with a smirk on his face.

"Good morning bellissima." He says before planting a kiss on my lips causing me to smile.

(Gorgeous)

"Good morning." I whisper back to him.

He then reaches under the cover to remove my underwear causing me to remove my lips from his causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" He asked while his hand was still on my thigh going in circles in a comforting movement.

"Nothing, I just want to take a shower." I explain causing Lorenzo to then give me a smirk before going back to removing my underwear.

"Enzo."

"It's fine you can take one after I'm done with you." He says while winking at me causing me to roll my eyes at him.

He then leans down to kiss me and I kiss him back with the same amount of energy.

He then takes my underwear off throwing them on the floor and as he goes to pull his boxers down there's a knock on the door.

He choose to ignore it the first time but then the knock came back 2 times causing Lorenzo to stop what he was doing and groan out of frustration.

"What is it!" He shouts to the other person behind the door.

"The other mafia dons want to have a meeting with you today at the base." Romeo says behind the door.

"Fucking great " Lorenzo whispers underneath his breath.

"I'll be ready in a few minutes."

After we heard Romeos footsteps disappear Lorenzo then looks down at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't expect any meetings today." He says while getting off the bed and handing my underwear back to me.

"It's fine, I'm just gonna go to my room and take a shower and relax." I say while getting up from the bed but before I could go anywhere else he stops me and pulls me to his chest by my wrist.

"Hey I'll make it up to you tonight."

"Is everything about sex to you." I say while giving him a knowing look while a smirk appears on his face.

"I didn't say it had to be sex, but if it is than that's just a plus." He says while winking at me.

I playfully hit him on the chest and then lean up to give him a kiss.

"I'll think about it." I then leave his room and make my way to mine before stripping and hopping into the shower.

●●●

After I get dress and throw my hair up into a messy bun I make my way downstairs

As I get downstairs I see Rosa on the couch looking at magazines and rubbing her little bump.

Rosa is officially 16 weeks pregnant which means she is starting to show and she loves her little bump.

Even though she won't say it it's obvious she does I mean how couldn't she it's her own child growing inside of her they already have a unbreakable bond.

"Hey." I greet her as I make my way over to the couch she is sitting on.

"Hey."

"What are you looking at?" I asked pointing towards the magazine in her hands.

"Looking at baby ideas I'm thinking about planning a gender reveal for next week."

"You know you can't plan your own gender reveal, right?" I say while looking at all of the magazines she has on the coffee table.

"Yes I know that, and that's why I'm gonna have you plan it." She says with a smile on her face causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"What?"

"Well I just think that since you are my best friend it only makes sense." She says while looking at me.

"I mean I would love to, but won't we have to run it by Lorenzo since he has been in an extra sort of safety state since what happen back at the mansion."

Rosa looks at me with a smirk before saying.

"I'm sure you could convince him." She says while raising her eyebrows in a joking seductive manner.

She then points towards my neck causing me to grab my phone and look in the camera seeing all the hickeys on my neck that Lorenzo must have left on me last night.

"Oh my god!" I shout while covering my face with my hands out of embarrassment.

Rosa then breaks out in a fit of laughter only making my face even redder.

"It's not funny." I say while looking at Rosa causing her to calm down her laughter.

"Your right I'm sorry I couldn't help it." She say while shrugging her shoulders.

"I can't believe he did this."

"I mean come on Brie what else would you expect you did have sex." She says causing me to hit her on her arm which only made her laugh.

"Listen I will talk to Lorenzo about the gender reveal."She says while cleaning up the magazines that were everywhere.

"But if he says no then its up to you my dirty friend." She says but before I could even get up to do anything she left causing me to groan while laying back on the couch.

That had to be one of the most embarrassing moments of my life yet.

●●●

Thank you for reading this Chapter😎

Insta: Itzmehailey_wattpad

Published: August 16th, 2022

See you next chapter

🖤🖤🖤