Chapter 8

Brielle's POV

I am currently in my room on the laptop that Rosa so nicely gifted me even when I told her that I didn't need it. She also gave me a phone as well even though I have no one to call other than Rosa, Isabella and Lorenzo, but I highly doubt that I will be calling him anytime.

I was really hoping that Lorenzo would allow me to work, I mean I'm thankful that he offered his own money but I don't want to take his I want to make my own.

Right now I am staring at a blank document on my laptop, I was planning on starting some sort of journal but on my laptop.

Because why not.

But I can't think of anything to write, I mean it should be easy and just come to me but it's not, I feel like I'm dying from all sorts of different emotions but I don't know how to write them down into words.

That's when I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I shout before closing my laptop and putting it in the bedside tables drawer.

I then look over to the door to see who came in to be greeted with Rosa and her mischievous smile.

"I have an idea." She exclaimed before taking a seat at the edge of my bed while looking at me with a huge smile on her face.

"What's your idea?"

"Well your getting married next week to my boring as hell brother, so I thought before youe give your life up we celebrate."

I know she was joking when she said 'give your life up' but I can't help but feel like thats exactly what I'm doing.

For a year at least.

"How are we gonna celebrate?" I asked maybe considering going out.

I don't think it will hurt for me to go out with Rosa and have a little fun, I mean Lorenzo is probably busy with work so that's means he doesn't need to talk to me about our arrangement anymore.

"We go clubbing." Rosa says while clapping and jumping up and down with excitement.

Ok maybe not.

I haven't been clubbing since before I met James, and that was a while ago probably when I was finishing up high school.

So to say that I'm hesitant would only be a understatement. I am not a party person I prefer to stay in and read or watch a movie, just doing things that are relaxing.

"I don't know."

"Don't do that Brie." Rosa says while looking at me with a glare and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Do what?" I asked while shifting uncomfortably from her glare.

Rosa and Isabella are really nice people but when they give you their signature glare that's when you know that you need to hide.

"Don't try to get out of this."

"And besides I already made reservations at one of Enzo's clubs so you don't really have a choice now." She continues before blowing me a kiss and then walking out of my room.

But before I could do anything else Fiona then walks in with a box in her hands.

"Miss De Luca told me to drop this off to you." Fiona said while placing the box on my bed.

"She never stops does she?" I let out a soft chuckle at how persistent Rosa really is.

"No she doesn't, you should know that she always gets her way." Fiona says with a soft smile on her face.