Chapter 4

Lorenzo's POV

I honestly don't know what the hell I was thinking, making a woman I just met my wife.

I mean I don't want to marry Elena, but a woman I just met is way out of pocket for me. I know there is something she's not telling me because when I asked about the bruises on her face her whole demeanor changed.

I'm not even sure my father will accept this considering she saw my men kill someone and because she is new to this mafia thing and all.

Me and Brielle make our way downstairs where everyone is waiting in the dining room for our appearance, and once we enter all eyes are on us.

Greyson and Romeo look at each other and then at me with a questioning look on their faces, while my mother and father look confused and Rosa just smiles at Brielle motioning for her to come sit next to her.

"chi è questo?" My father asked as I take a seat next to Romeo and infront of Brielle.

(Who is this)

"la mia nuova soluzione."

(My new solution)

My fathers eyes widen I can see the surprise in them. I look across from me to see that Brielle is a little uncomfortable.

Her blue eyes locked on her glass of water, and her left hand slowly playing with her blonde straight hair.

"Well honey what's your name?" My mother asked dragging me out of my stance .

"Brielle." She answered softy while looking at my mother then turning to me as if asking if she did okay I give her a nod to help her calm down a bit.

"That's a beautiful name, but how did you meet my son?" My father interrupts while looking at her.

"I um-."

"I met her at one of our clubs while she was interviewing for a job." I lied only because if my father found out the real way he would never accept this and I really don't wanna marry Elena.

"I see." Was all he said before we all started to eat.

"So your gonna marry my son?" My dad asked again causing everyone to stop what their doing to look at him and then Brielle.

"Valentino!" My mother hits my father on the arm Slightly causing him to flinch a bit.

No matter how much we have dealt with in the mafia my mother still scares us more.

"I'm just assuming he has already asked." My father said before looking at me.

"He did, and I said yes." I look at Brielle real quick to see her already looking at me with a small smile.

She didn't even give me a answer yet.

"Good, the wedding will be in 2 weeks and we will have a gala to announce it." And with that my father got up to head to his office not before giving me a look telling me to follow.

I get up from the table and make my way to his office with him and once we are in we each take a seat at his desk.

"I hope this plan goes in your favor son."

"It will." I say while looking at him.

He then pulls out a file before placing it in front of me.

I open it to see details about the Mexicans and Russians.

"What's this?" I asked already having a good idea of what it was.

"The Cartel and Bratva have formed an alliance." My father says causing me to get up and throw the files.