Chapter 37: "Smut"

*This chapter is just smut.*

We moved to the bed and I got on top of her, this time I was determined to rock her world.

I kissed from her mouth down to her 6 while removing her dress. I slid it off and stood in awe as she lay there in her bra and underwear. She keeps getting prettier every time I look at her. I always wanted to be rough in bed, before her I was used to rushed, rough sex, but with her it’s different. With her, I want to take things slow, feel every inch of her body, feel her lips slowly move against mine while she’s trying to pull me closer. With her, I want to feel everything.

I took my jacket off and she started unbuttoning my shirt. I threw my shirt on the floor and trailed kisses all over her body, she wrapped her arm around me and pulled me closer, I smirked up at her and removed my pants and boxers. I pulled off her underwear and she removed her bra. I took off mine too and positioned myself between her legs, we started grinding against each other and she held on to my hip.

-“Oh Cam” She moaned and we started going faster. Hearing her moaning my name was making me even hornier than I already was.

-“Say it again” I said putting more pressure

-“Oh fuck Camilla” We kept moving against each other and a few moans escaped my mouth too. “I’m close baby”

-“Me too” We kept going at a steady pace until our legs tightened against each other. We reached our climax at the same time and we could feel the wetness of each other. She dropped herself on the bed panting and I climbed up next to her. I put my leg over hers and hugged her.

-“That was unbelievable Cam” She said still trying to catch her breath, I pecked her lips and laid my head on her chest. Her heart was beating fast, and she was still trying to catch her breath. I loved the way her skin felt under mine, I loved her.

-“Round two?” I lifted myself and she looked at me amused, I smirked and groped her breasts, I trailed kisses from her lips down to her lower abdomen, my hands stimulated her breasts and I moved my mouth to her area.

I trailed kisses on her inner thigh, and I felt her shiver under my touch, it was nice seeing I had that impact on her. I started moving my tongue around, tasting her, and she moaned. I started going faster and her hand found its way into my hair, she gently pulled them and moaned my name.

It didn’t take long for her to reach her climax, she arched her back and her legs tightened against my head, but I didn’t stop. One of her hands pulled on my hair while the other gripped the sheets.

-“Oh fuck Cam” She cried out.

She let her body relax and once again I moved my body next to hers and started trailing kisses all over her. She had her eyes closed, her heart was beating fast and she was panting.

-“Are you ok baby?” She opened her eyes a little and gave a small nod. I caressed her cheek and she opened her eyes to look at me, she smiled and I pecked her lips, her eyes were shining. No words could describe the way I felt about her.

I moved on top of her and started trailing kisses on her body again, I got to her boobs and sucked lightly on one while I stimulated the other with my hand. I moved my hand to her area and she put her hand on my shoulder.

-“I’ll be gentle baby” She blushed and smiled. My fingers moved around as my mouth was sucking and licking her breast. Her hand once again found its way into my hair. I started moving faster and moved my mouth to her area as well, teasing her clit.

-“Oh baby” She said gripping the sheets. I kept going until I felt her legs shaking and tightening against my head once again. She had her eyes closed and her back arched as she gripped the sheets.

-“Ohh fuck” She let out as her body relaxed. I lay next to her and licked my fingers.

-“You taste so good baby” I laid my hand on her chest  her heart was still racing and she had her eyes closed. I got up and went to the kitchen, I came back with a glass of water and handed it to her.

-“Thank you baby” She struggled to sit up and I helped her. She drank the water and placed it on the bedside table. I sat next to her and she leaned on my shoulder. “Cam that was…” She trailed off

-“Good?”

-“Amazing” I chuckled at her words. She started dozing off and I laid her down and pulled the covers over us, I laid my head on her chest, and soon we were both asleep.