Chapter 33: "Spring break"

On Saturday we all met at my house and when Dani came we loaded the stuff in her car and left. Izzy’s house was four hours away, so it was quite a trip.

-“If anyone gets dizzy you can tell me to pull over” Dani said

-“Yes Ma’am” we replied in unison. I played girl in red and Hailey Kiyoko and we all sang along.

-“Yaaas, we stan queer artists” Ed yelled with a thin voice. Dani chuckled.

-“That’s new” She said

-“That’s because you’ve only seen Ed in school or when people are around” Izzy added.

-“So there are two versions of Ed?”

-“Yes, there’s a version of Ed that’s happy and likes to sing and dance and then there’s the other version that’s trying to make it out of school alive, without getting beaten to death” He said and Dani frowned.

-“I’m sorry, it never occurred to me how hard it must have been for you to have to suppress yourself.”

-“It’s okay, I’m used to it, plus, it’s only for a few more months” I played ‘Becky’s so hot’ by fletcher and Danni turned the volume to the max and we sang on the top of our lungs. After two hours we stopped at a café for a bathroom break. Izzy and Ed got out of the car and Dani and I stayed seated.

-“I like this” I said.

-“What do you mean?”

-“I like watching you drive, you are so focused and hot, and I like how we get to spend time with my friends” She leaned closer and pecked, my lips.

-“I like it too”

-“I can’t wait to see you in a swimsuit” I winked and she blushed “I made you blush, You are so cute” I exclaimed and she chuckled. Izzy and Ed came back and we started driving again. After two hours we got to Izzy’s house, It was small and cozy, it had a private path that lead to the beach.

-“So, it has three bedrooms, but I’m sure you won’t have any issues sharing a room with Cam right Danielle?” She smirked and winked at her. Dani blushed a little and nodded.

-“Yeah, it won’t be an issue Iz” I said and she giggled.

-“It’s funny how embarrassed she gets” Ed said and Dani nudged his arm.

-“That’s because you keep trying to embarrass me”

-“Maybe” Izzy said and opened the door for us to get in. We got into our bedroom and there was a double bed, a dresser, and a small couch.

-“It’s perfect” She said and kissed me.

-“It really is” We left our stuff and changed into our swimsuits. She insisted I don’t look, she wanted it to be a surprise. She made me turn around and when she gave me the okay to look she was wearing a cover-up. I wore men's swimsuit shorts and an Adidas top that looked like a sports bra. I wore a shirt on top and we grabbed our towels, we went to the living room where we met Izzy, who was also wearing a cover-up and Ed who was wearing a bright pink men’s swimsuit and a shirt that had flamingos on it.

-“What a cute shirt” Dani exclaimed. “Where did you get it from?”

-“Thank you, I got it from H&M”

-“Cam you should get one too” She said and Izzy chuckled

-“Hell no, I’m not wearing a blue shirt with pink flamingos.”

-“I knew it” Izzy said and Dani pouted.

-“Then I’ll gift you and you’ll have to wear it”