Chapter 20: "Christmas"

I woke up first and turned to look at her, she was facing me, her mouth was slightly open and she breathed heavily. She looked so beautiful and I couldn’t believe she was my girlfriend. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom, I made me self presentable and then went to the kitchen.

-“Good morning Cam”

-“Good morning Mrs. Miller” She came and hugged me.

-“How are you today?”

-“I’m great” I smiled and she went and put a plate on the table.

-“I made breakfast, hope you like it”

-“Thank you” I sat at the table and ate, she had made bacon and eggs and chocolate cake. I ate the savory first and then moved on to the cake, I took a bite and it was delicious, it reminded me of when my mum used to make it for me to take with me to school, the taste was almost the same as well.

-“Did you like it?” Mrs. Miller walked in. I got up and hugged her.

-“It was amazing, thank you”

-“Oh honey, it wasn’t so special”

-“It was for me, the chocolate cake was exactly like my mum’s, it was nice tasting it again, it felt as if she was here”

She hugged me again, she pulled away as Dani walked into the kitchen.

-“Good morning beautiful” I said and pecked her lips.

-“Good morning princess”

-“You two are so cute”

-“Are we now?” Dani asked with a harsh tone.

-“Come on Danielle, you know I’m sorry for how I treated Cam, but I was worried about you.”

-“And now you aren’t?”

-“I told you I trust your judgment and Cam is nice and sweet with you, she cares about you, I don’t think I have a reason to be worried” Dani turned to me and smiled.

-“You don’t Mrs. Miller” I kissed Dani on the cheek and we went to the living room.

-“Don’t you want breakfast?”

-“Not yet” I got up and got ice for my hand and a cup of coffee for Dani.

-“Thank you princess”

We cuddled at the couch for a while, we then got dressed and went to the central square of the town, where there were multiple events going on. We got back and chanced into our formal outfits for Christmas dinner. I wore navy blue dress pants with a white shirt, and white matching shoes, I didn’t wear a blazer since the dinner would be held at the house. I got in our room and Danielle was wearing a long white dress with a slit going up the side.

-“Baby, you are so hot and elegant” I hugged from behind and kissed her shoulder.

-“You are even hotter, navy looks good on you” I sat on the bed and waited for her to finish getting ready. We walked out of the room hand in hand. A lot of people were there greeting Dani and staring at me. I let her go around to talk to people, while I sat on the side, close to the hallway.

The bell rang and I went to the door.

-“Hello, is by any chance Danielle here?” A woman asked, she was around Danielle's age and she was gorgeous.

-“Yes, let me get her”

-“Dani, there’s someone at the door asking for you” I followed her and she froze.

-“What the fuck are you doing here?” she asked harshly.

-“Dee-Dee, I come every year, but you are never here, I want to talk”