Chapter 15: "At school"

My alarm woke me up, I had set it 15 minutes earlier than hers so I could change the bandages without making her be late. As I was finishing I heard her moving around the house, I got out of the bathroom and hugged her from behind.

-“Good morning princess” She said

-“Good morning beautiful” She turned around and pecked my lips, she was smiling. “Let’s go get ready, we are going to be late”

I wore a pair of black cargo sweatpants, but I couldn’t my sports bra on my own, it would rub on my arm and I would die from the pain. I went to her room and opened her door without knocking, I didn’t even think of knocking, she was in her underwear.

-“Can I help you Cam?” She asked amused and I quickly looked away

-“I uhm I’m sorry I didn’t…”

-“Cam, it’s ok, we are kind of dating now” She chuckled.

-“I uhm, I need help with my bra” I said awkwardly, still not looking. She moved closer to me, she lifted my chin up and smiled at me, she pecked my lips and spoke.

-“Of course, do you want to turn around for it or you don’t mind?”

-“I uhm, I’ll turn around” I blushed, she took my top off and helped me put my sports bra on, she adjusted the back and I went and wore my hoodie. I slid my air forces on and went to the bathroom to fix my hair, I grabbed my backpack and went to the kitchen, she has made coffee for both of us. 

She was wearing black cigarette pants with a beige turtleneck tucked in, a ribbed black buttoned up sweater and black moccasins, she looked really classy and hot.

-“Wow, you look great” I exclaimed

-“Thank you, I made us coffee and toasted bread with butter and jam for breakfast.”

-“Thank you” I kissed her cheek and sat next to her at the table, we ate breakfast and then grabbed our bags and got in her car. She pulled up to the school’s parking lot and I got out first, she decided she would get out a little after so that people don’t see us together.

I went to find Izzy because I owed her an explanation, thankfully she was at her locker.

-“Hey Iz”

-“Oh my God Cam, I wasn’t expecting to see you today” She yelled and I chuckled

-“Yeah, I got bored at home, plus I wanted to talk to you”

-“You need to tell me, why was Ms. Bitchy visiting you?”

-“She is actually nice Izzy, we started talking during detention and we really hit it off, we talked about different stuff and then the rape incident happen, she helped me with the principal and I guess she learned that I was in the hospital and wanted to check up on me.”

-“And why did you call me to tell her to call you?”

-“Because I got discharged from the hospital and had no way of getting home”

-“Your parents?”

-“My dad has been away on a business trip for quite some time and I’m kind of staying alone”

-“What about your mum?”

-“That’s something we’ll have to discuss another time”

-“Are your parents divorced or something like that?”

-“No Iz”

-“Then what Cam?” She asked frustrated

-“My mum passed away five years ago Iz” I said calmly and her jaw dropped.

Troubled loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें