Chapter 10 Remains

Start from the beginning

Najasho: A guild of assassins that takes its name from the mythological God of Death, Oarburgh. They say that the Oarburghs have been involved in most assassinations throughout history.

Gozuki: They have a lot riding on them, for the sake of their pride they'll probably be sending another hitman.

Gai: The Oarburghs...!

Ryu: Gai, let's get a move on.

Gai: Ryu...

Gai stare at Ryu who continue to had his eyes covered by the shadow of his hair. Before long he finally raised his head and everyone could finally see his eyes. They were ragged. He was trying his best to act like the second in command.

Ryu: If we stay here any longer, we'll get attack by the enemy. Doing that will only make Cornelia sad. And if it did, she will only blame herself even more and feel even more awful. After all, she'd always have the strongest sense of responsibility...

 After all, she'd always have the strongest sense of responsibility

Before long, tears started streaming down the boys face once again. The tear that he was trying to hold burst out. Surprised face was shown on everybody, including Gozuki. Ryu was always the one whom take good care about anyone. Whom always shows the most concern for everyone other than himself.

Ryu: Oh man... What am I even saying... She'd always...

Akame and Gai: Ryu...

Tears stream uncontrollably. Sadness was all that filled him now. The smile whom always greeted him during the morning. The laughters, the mesmerizing face and eyes that would brighten when she saw him are not there anymore. The promise he made to her cannot be fulfilled any longer. The chance he wanted to give could not be given.

Akame: Ryu...

The black haired girl and crimson eyes did the only thing she could do. Comfort the boy by slowly wiping his tears. But his sobs only grew louder, and his tears could only flow even more. They all walk away with clouded face.

(Timeskip)

Before they finally left and regrouped in a mountain range a fair distance away from town. The place surrounds them was a grassy fields with some lake near them where they all could get some rest.

 The place surrounds them was a grassy fields with some lake near them where they all could get some rest