37: exhausting day

Börja om från början

Steve got over to Natasha and sat down next to her.
"She's a better place now, the world didn't like her but they will up there" Steve said trying to comfort Natasha.

Natasha put her head into his chest starting to crying.
"Nat she loves you that's why she stood infront of you"  Steve whispered.

"That son of a bitch was invisible" Natasha said chuckling a little.

———————————————————

"And thank you, that was amazing but Chris if we could get a little more emotion then that would be so good!"
Anthony said, we shot the scene a couple more times before having a little break so we could get ready to shoot another scene.

I sat down on the couch with a bottle of water.
"This is exhausting guys" Scarlett said, I chuckled.

"Oh y/n you will be so excited for the next scene, you are going to be screaming" Scarlett teased making me groan in annoyance.

I mean it was better to have the most of these exhausting scenes on one day than all the time cause then you only have to use that much energy one time not all the time but on the other hand then it's extremely mentally exhausting to keep on having these kind of scenes.

I got ready for the next scene, the wound got away and that was all.

I got into the room we were filming in.
Anthony came over to me.

"So this scene you are strapped to the chair and frank gillo who plays rumlow will come up to you and hold on your wrist, if it becomes too much then you yell red light or let me go! Like really loud okay" I nodded preparing myself internally.

"Okay 3 2 1 and go!!"

———————————————————
Valentina was crying, her body burning up not able to break free of the chair she was strapped to.

She was moving around and trying so hard to break free when suddenly rumlow walks in.

"Now now little princess don't be afraid we will let you go soon"  rumlow grabbed her cheek.

"It's such a shame to ruin that pretty face with all those tears" He said, he placed his hands on Valentinas wrists-

-———————————————————

"Red light! Let me go let me go let me go" I yelled, frank quickly let me go and unstrapped me.

"Hey hey are you okay Y/n?" He asked me, I was trying to catch my breath which had escalated quickly, a door shut open and soon after the smell of expensive fragrance filled my nose.

"Hey y/n are you alright? Lizzie is coming soon" it was Rdjs' voice, he was so calm making me calmer.
I had tears down my face completely ruining my makeup.

"Can I hug you?" Robert asked, I nodded so he hugged me.
"Hey listen to my heartbeat y/n listen to my heartbeat"  I tried to focous on his heartbeat which I did succeed in focusing on.

"Yes yes that's it y/n that's it, you're doing such an amazing job" I sniffles and moved away from Robert.

Frank and all the filming team had left.
"Are you okay?" He asked I nodded collecting myself a little.

"Be brave and brilliant" He said ruffling my hair, soon after did Anthony and Joe come back in.

"Can it be done another way?" I asked them they looked at me and raised an eye brow.

"Like instead of holding me down by the wrists then instead like grab my jaw or point a knife at me?" They looked at eachother.

"Probably yeah" Joe said with a smile.

The rest of the filming team came in and so did frank.

"3 2 1 go!"

———————————————————

Valentina was crying her body was burning up trying to break free of the straps.

She was moving around trying desperately to break free when rumlow enters the room.

"Now Now little princess don't be afraid we will let you go soon" rumlow grabbed her jaw.

"Such a shame to ruin that pretty face with all those tears" rumlow grabbed a  nice and put it to her throat.

"Now tell me a little about the Avengers" Valentina was groaning.

"Never, you don't deserve it" she said through gritted teeth, rumlow pressed the knife to her throat which made Valentina gasp for air.

"un corte y morirás" rumlow said. Pressing the knife a little harder.
"no puedes darte el lujo de perderme" Valentina said between gasps for air.
Rumlow groaned loudly and dropped the knife clearly frustrated.

"I'll leave you a bit have fun" rumlow said, as soon as he left the electricity started and pain came only pain.

Valentina screamed from the top of her lungs.

———————————————————

After filming that a couple times, changing it a little here and there  we were done filming that scene, me and frank shared a hug afterwards.

After that we had a break again on 30 minutes, then we were filming a fighting scene, then a scene where Valentina is shooting someone it was all a bunch of caos in the end of the day.

When we were done filming it was already 6pm so we were allowed to go home.
I went to bed the first time I could.