Ch. 48

I rose early before Lana awoke. Fully aroused and ready to sink myself deep inside her, I paused to take in her delicate beauty. She looked so vulnerable as she lay in repose. It was a sight I'd never wanted to miss ever again.

Once I was dressed, I called my stylist, Maxine, asking her to acquire some clothing, undergarments, and shoes for Lana. Extrapolating sizes from the discarded gown, corset, and thong, I also described Lana's similarity to a famous Latinx actress. After giving her heel size, I concluded my conversation with Maxine, telling her she had exactly one hour.

I called Cory to make reservations for brunch for two at Sucre Rose. Within an hour, several bags of clothing and shoes were delivered to my apartment. I walked into my bedroom to find Lana sitting up, scanning the room for me.

"Hi," she said, running her fingers through her hair. The soft waves of black locks cascaded over her shoulders.

"Hey. I got you something to wear." I dropped the bags on the bed, crossed to the picture window, and opened up the light-blocking curtains. Sunshine invaded the entire room.

"What?" she asked with one eye open. She rubbed the other eye. The blankets fell, revealing her breasts, pert and ready for me to take into my mouth.

"Get dressed and let's get breakfast."

"No!" She scowled.

"No?" I chuckled. "Oh, Ms. Coto. We don't allow 'no' in this room."

She covered herself with the sheet. "Well, you gave me the big fat 'no' last night."

"Did someone wake up a little frustrated?" I sidled over to her, grabbing her hair and pulling it back to give her a deep kiss. I released her mane, leaving her breathless.

She licked her lips. "And you're not?"

"No. I'm actually feeling really good right now." I smiled. It took her a while, but she eventually smiled back at me. I pulled out boxes from the bags.

The first box revealed a butter-yellow dress. It was perfect for eating at the French bistro. I laid it on the bed. From one of the shoe boxes, I removed a pair of gold-colored sandals. I looked up at her and found her sitting there quietly, looking at the items. I unwrapped some pink paper to reveal white lace undergarments. With everything set out for her, I smiled as she climbed from the bed.

"How did you know my size?" she asked suspiciously. "Who picked these out?"

"I had to fish your sizes out of your dress, underwear, and shoes from last night. My stylist had these delivered."

"Do you do this often?" she asked.

I thought of how, before the trip to Playa de Perlas, I had Rick enter Perla's studio apartment to find out her clothing and shoe size and assess her toiletry preferences. I panicked. "Are you trying to pick a fight?"

She crawled to the edge of the bed. Her lush body looked warm and inviting. "No... just... no one has ever done this for me before." She traced her fingers on the lace undergarments.

"Because you haven't been with a man who cares enough to do this for you," I said, wrapping my fingers around the back of her neck and bringing her toward me. She rose on her knees and we kissed deeply. I pressed her against me. When I knew I wouldn't contain myself, I released her, pushing her to sit back on the bed. "Now, get dressed. We'll be late for our reservation." I pulled away with a smile. "There are toiletries in the bathroom. I'll wait for you in the living room."

As I exited, I paused in the doorway to watch her glide her fingers across the dress, lifting the light material. I walked out as she started to put on her panties.