Ch. 34

Kisses in the elevator turned to disrobing each other in the foyer. My car keys fell to the floor, and I caught a whiff of her arousal as I lowered to retrieve them. Pulling her body to me and pushing her panties to the side, I licked and kissed her mound. The clang of her helmet on the table didn't deter me. She held me in place as I lapped at her folds. When she cried out, I knew I had to get her inside.

Once inside the apartment, I pulled down her panties and hurriedly undid my slacks, lowering them enough to free my cock. I drew her to me. Without a second thought, I picked her up. Her legs wrapped around my waist, and I reached down between our bodies to guide myself inside her. The tip of my cock met her entrance, and we both cried out the instant I entered her. I pressed her onto me, grunting at the sensations. Every fiber of my being felt electrified.

"Fuck," I said as she rocked onto me. I adjusted my stance, slipping my arms under her knees, and guided her up and down my length. She clutched my neck, crying at the depth of our union. We locked eyes for a moment. She threw her head back in ecstasy. Her walls clenched around me in orgasm. She hugged me around the neck as I continued plunging into her.

My orgasm dared peak too soon. We both remained still in the aftermath, not wanting our end our connection.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I can't move."

"Am I too heavy? Did I hurt you?"

"No. If I walk with my pants around my ankles, we'll fall and break our necks."

"No worker's comp for that one," she said, laughing. Her body vibrated, and her walls released me. Her legs lowered to the floor. She bent down to untie my laces and motioned for me to lift my leg, removing my shoes, slacks, and briefs. I lifted her up to stand.

Entangled, I led her to my room, where I had set the lights to dim. She stopped at the entryway and looked around.

"Is there a problem?"

Her eyes widened and her mouth formed an unsubtle 'o.' "This room is bigger than the entire Shaman Suite."

"So?" I asked. She had a way of making me feel guilty for the things I had. When Perla once asked me about the "excess" that exhibited my wealth, I gave her a litany of reasons why I shouldn't have felt guilty—also, Matt had just as much or more than I did.

"It's probably bigger than my whole apartment I share with three other girls." Her hand covered her mouth. I looked around the room sparsely decorated with the bare necessities of weekday living. She walked over to a painting on the wall—a modern piece my designer insisted would work with the white and navy accents.

Lana looked at the next canvas, contemplating its artistic meaning. I watched her bare buttocks sway as she shifted her weight from foot to foot.

I walked up behind her, reaching for her hips. With one swift buck, I pressed her face-first against the wall. Her fingers splayed against the bottom of the canvas frame. The pads of her fingers rubbed lightly against the paint as she roughly backed into me. On tiptoe, she ground herself against my shaft. I squatted down, angling myself to take what she eagerly offered.

When I glided in, we both cried out. She was tighter from this position, and her profile showed a grimace of pain and pleasure. She was even more beautiful in agony. I liked that.

A few upward drives pushed her body against the gilded frame, and she gasped with each strike. The thumping sounds against the wall mimicked the sounds of our bodies colliding with each other.

"Stop," she said softly.

"Magic?"

"No. Just not against this painting. I can't afford to have it fixed."