Ch. 28

Without giving her time to breathe or change her mind, I directed her to, "Raise your hands." Her hands rose above her head, falling limply on the pillows. With no ability to tether her down, I held her wrists with one hand. She gasped at being pinioned. I lowered to take her bottom lip between my teeth.

When I released her, I asked, "Are you ready for more?"

She nodded.

"This would be a good time for you to respond with 'Yes, sir.'"

Her eyes widened with a tinge of fear and expectation. "Yes, sir," she answered excitedly.

"Good girl."

Despite my lengthy preparation, she winced when I entered her. I patiently waited before I thrust inside, clutched by her tightness. She was warm and wet. I grunted, wanting to dominate her in every way.

When she adjusted to my length and girth, I released her hands, moving my body to take her in the way I'd fantasized. Her fingertips felt like embers raking over my arms. Tingles shot up my back. She caressed my lower body with her toes. I held myself over her, driving into her.

Lana's eyes were closed, but she indulged me with her sounds. Her pelvis rose to meet my drive. To take her nipple in my mouth, I repositioned myself. She started to recoil at the dual sensations, but then she seemed to remember my warning and lifted herself into my mouth. I bit with just enough pressure to make her jump. As she inclined her body upwards to relieve the pleasurable pain, I recoiled with her nipple in my mouth, tugging away and sucking as she cried out.

"Do you want to call magic?"

"No," she panted.

A smile lifted at the corner of my mouth. "Good. Next one." I repeated the sensual strike on the other side, watching her stare at my mouth. What I did for one, I did for all.

She cried out and her pussy quivered around my cock. "Uhhh, baby."

I smiled, liking her use of the term of endearment I had given to her during phone sex.

I pulled out, hearing her groans of protest. I couldn't help but grin. "Stay there," I said. She complied like the good little employee she was. She had been fully warned that I would take my time and enjoy this one night she agreed to give me, determined to make her demand more.

A quick dram of bourbon gave me a shot of endurance. The stress of the day and evening had exhausted me, but Lana gave me a surge of adrenaline. Her permission to let me do anything got my creative juices flowing.

"Turn on your belly," I directed.

She turned cautiously, watching my every move. Her big bottom rocked from side to side. I straddled her legs. With one hand on her hip, I guided her to lift her ass. A guttural groan from both of us resounded when I entered her from behind. When I clutched her ass, the imprint of my fingers remained on her plump rear. I loved looking at the impression of my touch on her body—my branding of her. For an instant, I imagined my name inked on her flesh. Mine forever.

Her bottom rose upward, giving herself to me while demanding I supply her with more of my cock. At one time, this position would have been just for my pleasure—a means to disconnect from whomever I was fucking, nothing more than a body—but this was for Lana. She wanted sex, to be disengaged from me, taking all I had to give. But I had more to give Lana than sex. She meant more to me than the girl whose name was spelled with an 'i'.

As I stroked hard and fast, I held her waist, keeping her still. She cried out at the pummeling. I stroked her back, where some of the makeup rubbed off, partially showing her tattoos. I saw the outline of black feathers with white and silver highlights. Beautiful was all I could think of. She turned to watch the caress of my hand on her back. When I pumped harder into her, she tossed her head back and peered at me. Closing her eyes, her head drooped onto the covers, and she uttered a muted scream.