Ch. 27

Without taking a step, she leaned forward as if her body were acting of its own accord. In her heels, she teetered. I looked at her feet. "Take them off." She slipped out of them, lowering three inches, seemingly even smaller than her petite stature.

I'd never indulged in such a petite woman. I'd always been drawn to long, lean women who were the opposite of Perla. Women who could be molded to my body—stretched, bent, and folded at my whim.

She walked to me. With each step, I saw uncertainty, but I remained passive. I watched her womanly figure bounce seductively, her honey-colored nipples were erect and inviting. When she was in front of me, she stretched up and kissed me hungrily.

Lana's fear seemed to dissipate then, making way for the natural temptress. With her arms around my neck, she climbed my body. Her strong legs wrapped around my hips until my hands held her thighs. Her mound pressed against my cock. I groaned at the inability to just slip into her—the cloth of her soaked panties impeded my entrance. I pulled them to the side to nestle within her cleft.

Arousal mixed with fear. I'd never been so needy and nervous as if a teenager's first time. I rubbed her against me as I carried her to the bedroom. Blinded by languid kisses and fervent desire, I managed to get her to the edge of the bed. I couldn't extricate myself from her clutch but managed to pull my mouth from her hungry lips.

She was feisty. I liked it.

She looked around the room. The lights were off, but several strategically placed fake candles dimly lit the room. Moonlight streamed onto the bed. She planted a strong kiss on my lips as if thanking me for setting the mood.

"I don't know the extent of your sexual experiences with your boyfriend... or girlfriends," I told her, "but usually there is only one way I take pleasure in a woman. I don't know if I can with you."

"What's that?"

"I like it rough. Controlled. However, you've only given me one shot at this. I've been planning."

Her arms slackened around my neck, sliding down my arms. She wrapped her fingers around my forearms. Goose pimples rose over my body. "Planning?" Her lip quivered. A shudder flowed through her, shaking her shoulders slightly.

"I won't be rough, Lana. But I can't guarantee I'll be gentle. However, I leave it up to you." I managed an even voice even though my insides trembled.

"I don't care. I just want you." She bit her bottom lip, looking at my mouth. Her head rose to meet my lips, but I pulled away.

"Would you do anything I ask?"

"Yes," she panted. Her strong legs, wrapped around my waist, pulled my pelvis against her mound.

I pushed my upper body away from her as she wriggled her bottom against me. My cock was nestled against her folds. Her arousal heated my flesh. I wanted to tear myself away, but couldn't miss feeling her desire for me. "Would you accept anything I do?"

"Yes," she whispered.

With one hand, I reached under her head, pulling pins from her hair—throwing them on the floor and landing soundlessly on the carpet. Once her tendrils were loose, I ran my hand through her tresses and rubbed her scalp. She moaned from the sensation. When I lowered her head on the bed, while keeping my hand under her neck, she smiled at me sensually.

"And if you need me to stop, can you say the word?" I asked.

She frowned, staring at me. "What word?"

"Any word you choose." I caressed her jaw with my thumb as I held her by the neck. My thumb slid over her puffy lower lip.

She shrugged, caressing my arm and waist with her delicate hands. "Like no?"