Severus Snape X Narcissa Malfoy (Smut)

Začít od začátku

Narcissa gently cupped Severus's cheek to bring him closer, their lips meeting in a lustful kiss. The wizard could feel the woman grinding her lower half against his knee, arousing herself to make things more comfortable.

One of Severus's hands bore his weight on the armrest behind Narcissa, the other working its way into his trousers to find his flacid cock. He began to stroke, focusing on the feelings of pleasure between his legs and the breathy exhalations of his companion.

The kiss was sloppy, each trying to take control of the other. Narcissa's hand fell between the wizard's legs and replaced his hand with her own, stroking the shaft and gently caressing the tip with the pad of her thumb.

Severus's hand fell between her legs, replacing his knee with two calloused fingers that circled her bud at a consistent pace. Severus couldn't hold his tongue any longer and released a few low moans deep in his throat as he reveled in the feelings of pleasure.

Narcissa tried to push her hips down to gain more friction against his fingers, biting her lip to suppress her own moans.

"Severus.." The witch moaned out breathily, struggling to articulate her thoughts.

"Severus.. I need you inside me." Her head fell back as she continued stroking his now erect cock, wanting him to quit teasing and just fuck her already.

Without a word Severus dropped his pants a bit for more access, easily sliding into Narcissa's entrance. He started out slow, allowing her to adjust to the girth as she moaned in sheer ecstasy.

The witch's legs came up to wrap around his hips, hands clawing at his clothed back. Severus's hands came to rest on her hips as he held her steady and worked to find a rhythm. The wizard could feel the heat and arousal of his partner's core, her walls clenching around his shaft every few minuets as she grew closer to climax.

The two held that position for less than a minuet, growing bored as the feelings began to dissipate. The witch lightly laid a hand on her companion's chest and pushed him backwards to be laying on the sofa, following his movements so that he remained inside of her as she placed herself on top.

Severus's hands came to rest on Narcissa's hips as she rode his cock, watching as her breasts bounced underneath her clothing and the way her head fell back with her mouth open. She released breathy exhales as she took control of the situation, finally meeting her partner's eyes with pure desperation coating her brown irises.

It was clear Severus was just as close as she was, the tip of his cock slathered in pre cum as the witch pulled herself off of him. She shimmied herself down to the other side of the sofa, Severus throwing an arm back over his head and waiting comfortably as he knew what she was going to do.

Narcissa watched him through thick eyelashes as she wrapped her lips around the head of his hard cock, hand taking the shaft and stroking it in time with her lips. Her tongue swirled across the sensitive head, causing a few grunts to come from the wizard as the hand on the armrest clutched at the fabric.

His other hand came down to softly stroke Narcissa's face with the back of his fingers, dark eyes watching intently as she sucked him off. He could feel his release building steadily, giving no warning until his seed was shot straight down her throat and he let out a contented sigh.

Narcissa obediently swallowed the salty liquid, cleaning the tip with her tongue before sitting up and swiping at her lips with her thumb. She sat on her knees on the sofa, watching in anticipation as he tucked his dick back inside of his trousers, his part of this encounter over with.

"I suppose you're expecting your reward for getting me off?" Severus asked nonchalantly, quirking one eyebrow as if it was a genuine question he expected an answer to.

"Yes sir." The witch responded quietly, a hint of malice in her tone at having to submit to him in order to get what she wanted.

"Perhaps we'll try something new." She perked up at that, wondering what he had in mind.

"Come." Severus stood up from the sofa and without a glance back began to walk in the direction of the lavatory, simply expecting Narcissa to follow suit.

They both stepped into the small space and with a flick of his wrist the door shut loudly, bathing them in darkness for a moment before soft light began to shine from seemingly nowhere. Little bubbles of magic surrounded them and lighting up the space they were in, moving ever so slightly to look very similar to fireflies moving through the night.

"Now, you're going to watch yourself in the mirror as I fuck you Narcissa." Severus slowly ran his hand across her now completely nude upper body and down her stomach, entering her with two rough fingers. The witch gasped softly as she was almost picked up off the ground by that simple act, meeting the wizard's dark gaze in the mirror.

His lips grazed across her neck, warm breath sending a chill across her shoulders. Narcissa met his eyes in the mirror as her mouth fell open and her chest heaved as the wizard pumped his fingers in and out ever so slowly. His thumb came up to circle her clit as his fingers continued their slow rhythm, teeth nipping at her earlobe.

Narcissa found her own eyes in the mirror, watching as her breasts rose and fell with her breaths, the way her thighs quivered slightly as her walls clenched around Severus's fingers. She took notice of how small her body looked against his, the younger man wrapping his body around hers.

"Faster.. please." She reached down to try and urge him to give her what she needed, gripping the hand between her legs for a moment before both hands found their way to her breasts and groping at her nipples. Narcissa's body had a sheen of sweat making it glisten in the warm light, Severus's fingers speeding up and going deeper as she parted her legs more to give him more access.

The wizard's other hand came around to press on her lower stomach and stimulate her g-spot from the outside of her body, making the witch moan in pleasure.

Severus removed his fingers from the woman's core, making her huff in annoyance. He spun her around and easily lifted her up on the counter, spreading her legs and taking a long look at her needy cunt.

Narcissa smirked deviously as he eyed her wet core, letting him take in the view as she placed two fingers on her own clit and began to circle the bud, body squirming as she was so close to release.

Severus roughly inserted two fingers into her and began finger fucking the woman as she stimulated her own clit. Narcissa's breasts bounced as her body moved with the rhythm and the man watched as she began to fall apart, the coil in her stomach unraveling as she grew closer to the edge.

"Fuck me Severus. Fuck me. I'm going to.." Narcissa moaned out, barely able to keep it together as she focused on the pleasure in her lower half.

Finally the man felt the witch's walls clench around his fingers, back arching up off the counter as she vigorously rubbed her own clit. He fucked her through the orgasm, letting her ride it out before removing himself from inside of her and cleaning off his fingers with a warm washcloth, doing the same to Narcissa's now sensitive core.

She flinched slightly as the rough material came in contact with her bud, the sensitivity all too much for her right now. Severus helped her down from the counter and flicked his wand to open the door and allow her to get dressed, fixing the contents of the room and relieving the air of the smell of sex.

"Same time next week?" Narcissa asked with a grin as she finished buttoning up her blouse. A curt nod was the only response she received and without another word, Narcissa grabbed her things and walked out of the room towards the front door.

The witch allowed a devilish little smirk to grace her face as she winked at the servant on her way by, hips swinging as she returned to her husband.

A/N: Third person pov is so awkward to write.