20 | december

(short chapter, but the one on 24 will be longer)

POV WILLE

Sighing, I open my eyes and look around.
Simon is lying next to me on the edge of the bed, wrapped in a blanket.
The sun is shining on his lightly tanned skin. It is soft, warm and tingles on mine when I touch it.
I let my fingers dance lightly over his skin, run them through his curls and move closer to him.
He begins to grin.
"Hmm, stop pretending to be asleep all the time!" I mutter and giggle.
"Be quiet and give me a kiss!" He laughs and pulls me to him.
Our lips connect, slowly and quietly at first, until everything becomes much more intense.

TW: *smut* :D

,,How much time do we have left?" ,he asks between two kisses and lets his hands wander down my sides.
If we skip breakfast, we'll have almost an hour," I smirk and lower my lips to his neck. I start to suck, licking over the red spots.
His hands move down my back into my boxers, grab my ass and grip tightly.
Simon presses his pelvis more against mine, and already I notice that all this does not leave him cold in the short time.
His erection presses against my hip.
I detach myself from him, take off my boxers and help him with his. He stomps them off his legs.
Please will..." he whimpers as I come dangerously close to his lust with my mouth.
I let my tongue glide over his excited tip. He sighs, suppressing a moan.
Claws himself tightly in the bed sheet.
Grinning, I close my lips around him and start to move my head.

Just before he comes, I stop.
I quickly reach under my bed and pull out Eibe's pack of condoms.
I pull it over me.
As I look to Simon, he tries to find a reasonably comfortable position, but I turn everything around.
With one hand I pull him open, turn him around so that he is kneeling on all fours in front of me.
Without widening him and without warning, I penetrate and advance a little further with each movement.
His gasp is a confirmation that the pain is slowly disappearing.
Now I fill him completely and remain in my position so that he can get used to the feeling.
Please move, Will," he begs whimpering and lets his upper body sink down a bit, pressing against me.

We had simply needed it that morning. We were close, skin to skin.
Enjoyed it until the last second.
Now I sit in class and think back to what happened earlier, grinning.. ;)