19 | december

POV SIMON

POV SIMON

Again someone shakes my shoulder. A bit tired and visibly annoyed, I turn around and look Wille in the eye.
,,What?" I sigh and turn to my friend.
He puts his lips on mine and snuggles up to me.
Wille closes his eyes. I do the same, quickly falling asleep again, when someone shakes my shoulder again.
,,I can't sleep," he says grumpily and puts his head against mine.
,,Close your eyes and just relax," I try to say less annoyed.
,,Okay..." he mumbles softly and turns around.
I quickly reach for my cell phone, since I'm awake at the moment, and check to see if my mother has written a message in the evening.
When I see that she did not, I put it away again and lie down.
,,Can we sleep now?"

,,HUH? YOU JUST WOKE ME UP AND SAID THAT YOU CAN NOT SLEEP!?" I say in a whisper, but somehow a little louder.
Yawning, I lie down behind him against the wall and cover myself.
Silence.
A sob sounds. ,,Wille?" I ask quietly and lean over him so that I can see his face.
He was lying on his side with his back to me, just like me.
,,Are you crying?" He shakes his head. Another sob sounds.
A sigh escapes me, I roll my eyes and lie back down.
With one hand I tap his shoulder.
,,Come on," I say and open my arms a little.
Wille turns around, wipes his eyes and looks at me.
,,Sorry Simon... :("

,,It's okay Wille, I shouldn't have reacted like that", I smile slightly.
,,And now come here, you are super tired".
Wille puts his head on my chest, presses his body tightly against mine and wraps his arms around me.
I don't feel like Simon at all. Rather like a teddy bear.
,,Do I get another good night kiss?" he asks softly and looks up at me.
Already as I nod his lips lie on mine. I detach myself, run through his hair again and again and try to stay awake until he falls asleep.
And eventually I fall asleep too.