10 | december

Tw: //
(SIMON and WILHELM are both already 18 in this chapter and still have a secret relationship!!)

"I didn't know what to do, so I tried to draw"

POV Simon

I don't know what to do!!! Tomorrow is Christmas and today, one night before Wille and I want to meet secretly. On the football field.
He mentioned something about a present but I haven't found anything yet!!!
Sighing, I settle down at the dining table and look at the clock.
3:56 PM.
I scroll through my gallery. We've taken quite a few selfies this year.

It's freezing and since Sara is there and my mom has to take a shift, she asked me to watch something.
Last Christmas, Sara had the audacity to run off and spend Christmas at Felice's house.

I see a picture of us...we took it on our walk by the lake.
I quickly grab a pencil and paper. First it looks like a picture of two animals from the zoo, but after a üasr attempts you can see that it should represent us.

,,What are you doing?" Sara asks, suddenly standing next to me. I flinch slightly.
,,A Christmas present for Wille".

,,I see, so it's for Wilhelm?"

,,Yes, for Wilhelm!" I grumble for a moment, but I regain my composure. Sorry," I mumble.

,,It's okay. Let me know if you need a white lie or something".

"No, it's fine. Thanks" I say and take a cup of hot hot chocolate from her.

My cell phone rings.
I look at it.

My Prince❤️👑

Will
- Simoooon, I miss you<3

Me
-Willeeeee, I miss you too <3.
But I will see you tonight
Evening. Or does that
not?

Will
- You bet it works!!😘

Me
-I have but no real gift:(

Will
-You are my gift

Me
-Don't suck up to me🫠

Will
-Jag älskar dig 😂❤️

Me
-Jag älskar dig också❤️

I go offline and continue to focus on the image in front of me. Willes one eye is somehow a bit smaller than the other, but hey! I tried!

Sara is still sitting next to me and watching me.
,,Shall we have something to eat? I'm really hungry", I ask and write something on the back of the paper before I take it to my room.
,,Sure, do you want to cook some noodles?"

,,Yes!" I smile and go with her to the kitchen.
With some music we start cooking, singing and dancing around the kitchen.

POV Wilhelm

I don't really have a gift for Simon either. My mom has been watching my bank statements a lot lately.
I scroll through my gallery until an idea comes to me.

__________

,,Simon? Is that you?" I ask into the darkness and walk towards the figure that is coming towards me.
,,Willee," the person murmurs and pulls me close to him.
Immediately he presses his cold lips on mine. It was a small, romantic kiss.
,,I missed you" I whisper and put my forehead against his.
,,I missed you too" He whispers just as softly and giggles.
,,Merry Christmas", he says after a short while and gives me an envelope with the inscription: My prince.

I smile. ,,Does it mean you love me too or should I really have a Merry Christmas?", I ask laughing and looking at him. Playfully horrified, he slaps me on the shoulder.
I catch myself again from my laughing fit and hand him an envelope as well.
,,I wish you a Merry Christmas, too, Simon," I breathe into the ice-cold evening air.

He grins.
,,Thank you, my prince."

We open the envelopes and look at each other in surprise. ,,Where from?" we start talking at the same time, but are stopped by a loud noise.
There is thunder. Shortly after, it starts to drip.
So we sit down on a covered bench on the side of the field.
,,It's beautiful, Simon," I say. It is the truth. This is the most beautiful gift I have received so far.

,,I am in love with the picture Wille! How can you draw so well?" he asks and puts his head on my shoulder.
,,we look like two hamsters! So don't pretend" I laugh and let my head fall on his. We sigh at the same time.
,,What happened to my eye?" I ask, laughing slightly and pointing to the picture.
,,Well, it kind of slipped and got smaller,"  Simon laughs and, like me, puts the picture back in its case so that they don't get wet.
,,I love you so much Wille".

,,I love you more Simon,,

"That's not ..."

"Stop it!"

"Okay Willie"

He won't stop calling me that. He thinks it's an even sweeter form of Wille.
,,You can't help it" I giggle and give him a peck on the lips.
,,Nope, and you can do whatever you want. And you won't get rid of me anyway".

He is right. And I don't want that at all.