18 | december

inspired:

Cozy, somehow knotted together Simon and I lie on the sofa in his house

Linda comes right from work and does not yet know that I'm here.
Slowly I crawl through his dark curls and enjoy it, as he crawls my back with his hands.
Simon sits on my lap, his legs bent next to my thighs.
His head rests on my right shoulder.
It's just quiet. The TV is off and we don't even listen to music this time like we usually do.
We just listen to each other's heartbeat, our regular breathing.
The front door is opening and shortly after Linda enters the house and looks at us.
Well, only I can see her, since Simon is sitting with his back to her.
,,Hey you two. What's going on here?" she asks and looks around.
We had tidied up a bit. Simon actually wanted to do everything on his own when I arrived, but I found it more than natural to help instead of watching him do it.
,,Cuddling!!" Simon mumbles, not knowing of course that she is actually talking about the house.
,,Yes, I can see that." She giggles and puts her bag down to take off her jacket and shoes.
I just continue crawling Simon's hair while he paints little patterns on my back with his finger.
A pleasant shiver runs through me as he turns his head slightly towards my neck and plants a kiss on it.
,,Are you hungry? I would take a quick shower and then I can cook something if you want".
Linda puts two glasses and a bottle of water on the living room table.
,,Sure", we answer at the same time. 
Simon giggles. The gentle vibrations on my neck give me a little tingle in my stomach.
,,Good. Please drink something if you haven't already, you know Simon, this is important".

,,Yes mom!" He says with a sigh, but buries his nose against my neck again. ,,Good, I'll be in the bathroom now".
She leaves the room and goes into the bathroom to take a shower.
,,You should really drink something," I say softly and stop cuddling him to push him softly away from me. He grumbles. "But I want to cuddle!"
,,We can continue cuddling right after that, Simon, we're not running out of time," 
I laugh and put my hands on his hips.
,,I don't need to drink anything!"

,,Simon pleaseee! Do it for me..pleaseeee" He shakes his head, smirking slightly. He comes closer to me, puts his lips on mine. But I break away and put my index finger to his lips.
,,Drink something and then you can kiss me". He puckers his mouth and sticks his tongue out at me.
Sighing, he stands up and fills the glasses with water.
Unexpectedly, he drinks half the glass empty. I also take a sip.
Again he sits down on my lap. 
,,My mom is still in the shower...how about we..." he mumbles and comes closer and closer to my ear.
He starts kissing down my neck at one point.
I suppress a slight moan as he begins to suck on the spot.
,,Not here Simon..." I murmur and push him away from me a little.
"Okay", he pouts and gets off me, sits down next to me and crosses his arms in front of his chest.
I laugh and just imitate him. Simon remains serious at first, but starts laughing shortly after.
He leans over to me and sighs. ,,I love you, Wille, so much that it already hurts. "

,,Is this good or bad?"

,,Good, but sometimes bad, because when you're gone I miss you sooooooo much!!," he describes and spreads his arms as wide as he can.
I giggle and pull him to me. ,,I love you too Simon. So so so so so much..."
Simon puts his forehead against mine, looks me in the eyes.
,,I love your eyes. They are a little brighter in between, but also darker sometimes. When they are lighter, usually when you look into the light, there are dark circles around them. I like that."
,,I love your eyes too Simon. Fawn, or like those teddy bear eyes".

,,I'm not a teddy bear!".

,,Hmm, who knows?" I laugh. ,,hey!" he says in mock horror, hitting me lightly on the shoulder.
,,Idiot!" he mumbles and snuggles up to me.
,,Your idiot" I correct him.
We didn't notice that Linda was standing in the doorway all the time and smiling broadly.
She proudly holds her cell phone in her hand and is tiping something.
Shortly afterwards, our cell phones ring.
Simon reaches for mine and unlocks it.
,,Did you seriously save your fingerprint on my cell phone?" I ask amusedly and look at him.
,,Of course I did. You were in the shower and I knew the code. But this is faster"

,,Oh well then" I laugh and look at my cell phone with him.
Linda had sent us a photo of us sitting there, talking about our eyes and staring at each other in the meantime.
,,It was too cute, I had to do it!" ,she confesses and goes into the kitchen.
I go after her.
,,For that I get to see Simon's baby photos today".
I say it loud enough for Simon to hear.
,,Of course", Linda grins and starts to get everything she needs for cooking.

"Of course not! You don't see me naked like that in my baby-photos! Dare you Mom!!!"
I walk up to him, stopping him from going into the kitchen.
With my mouth I approach his ear.
,,I might as well rip your clothes off right now so you're screaming my name and begging for more, so don't say anything to your cute baby pictures darling." I murmur and then place a small kiss on his neck.
He lets out a shaky breath and opens his eyes wide.
"How could you-"

,,Shhht" I make and put my index finger on his lips.
"You can't resist anyway, admit it," I grin nastily. Simon blushes.
"You see..." I stop whispering. Linda looks at us, but doesn't seem to have heard anything.
,,So, what are we going to do?" ,I ask again at a normal volume and sit down at the table.
"Board games!" Simon says quickly and leaves the room. But I only suppress a laugh.

It's kind of cute. His reaction...
Even before Simon comes back with a pack of board games, I get our glasses from the living room and wait for him.... -

PART 2 TOMORROW ;)