2 december -Simon-

Door 2
TW: Mood swings 😀

CHRISTMAS EVENING

(There are things from different episodes, but the chapter has very little connection with the others).

Sighing, I settle down on my bed. Again, everything in my head turns into Wilhelm.
I just love this boy. I quickly lift my pillow upwards and pull an orange garment out from under it.
It is his jumper. He forgot it once in class.
Actually, I wanted to give it back to him...but in the end I didn't do it.

There's a knock.
"Yes?"

"We're about to have dinner, mi amor. Are you okay?" It was my mother. She looks at me with a somewhat worried look and sits down on the bed with me.
Mhm", I nod.
Come on, someone else wants to come over". She says, stands up and strokes my hair briefly before leaving the room. I furrow my brow and start thinking about who else might be coming over as I walk into the dining room.

"Simon, can you help your sister set the table?"

,,Yes," I answer her question quickly and set the table with my sister. She is permanently grinning when she looks at me. Something makes me feel uncomfortable.
,,What are you two grinning about?"

"Oh, so-", then the doorbell rang. I want to get up, open the door. But she stops me and goes towards the hall herself.
There's something going on here, and since I haven't been in a good mood the last few days, I really don't want my hormones to get the better of me and I'm about to become quite unpleasantly bitchy.
So I put the four plates on the table and stumble into my room, where I simply lie down on my bed and hide my face in the pillow.

I sigh and take the other pillow next to me in my arms.
I hear my mother's voice in the background, asking Sara for me.
Here. In my room. With the thoughts of why I can't just be with Wille for once, carefree. In public without cameras and the rules of the monarchy.

Again there is a knock, but I decide to do nothing and just lie there as I am doing.
And even though I haven't said anything, the door opens.
I feel someone sit down on my bed, at the level of my hips as I lie here.
A hand strokes through my hair.
,,Please, Mum, not now. I don't want to be bitchy to you for no reason". I explain. My face still in the pillow.
,,It would be really scary if I were your mother, I like it better as your boyfriend", a familiar voice whispers in my ear and I immediately push myself up to look at the person.
"Wille! What are you doing here?"

"Celebrating Christmas with you and your family." He pauses for a moment before continuing.
"Everything okay?"

,,Can you give me a hug?" I ask softly and he pulls me into his arms without hesitation.
I felt a little better.
,,I love you, Simon."

,,I love you too, Wille"

- We celebrated Christmas together without thinking of Wille's parents.
And until now, I think it was the best Christmas I ever had.

______

Its a short one, but the next ones are going to be longer!!! ~❤